Quote Originally Posted by Thetfordboy View Post
Also, is there an ideal calorie range that you like to stick to for a given day? Haven’t been tracking macros since pre PFS but can guesstimate I’m taking in about 4,000-4.500 cals per day, which is obvisouly a lot but have always had a big appetite
mmm seems alot but out of interest what are you eating to get your calories to this? Pre pfs I'd have taken peanut butter and nuts etc to get my calories up to this but now the diet is so restricted I can't take these.[/QUOTE]

My bad for ignoring you dude lol , so other then eating lots of meat and egg, I do include nuts, cheese, milk, butter , yogurt butter , in diet. So a daily day of eating for me looks like the following:

Breakfast : 4 eggs, fruit (watermelon , banana)
Lunch: milk, salad with small piece of grilled chicken )
Dinner: 1 - 1.5pounds of beef, chicken , fish, vegetables (carrots, peas, green beans, Brussels sprouts) **if backloading , add 2 - 3 cups of rice)

Snacks (anytime during day): pistachios, cheese , yogurt, milk, plant based protein shake , )

I also lift early evening afterwork which allows me to pound down food at dinner. Sometimes Ill cheatt and have chips /salsa and ice cream but I try to limit that..