User Tag List

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 AltRoute's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been feeling pretty dam good. Fell of the wagon with masturbation and meditation which has caused sleep to be iffy but otherwise wood, erections, etc have been solid with a bit of fog here and there. Still need to get my lower ab area checked for a possible hernia as the discomfort has swayed back and forth.

I recommend everybody to make sure they are keeping up with their water intake. I’ve been taking creatine and coffee quite a bit which really dehydrates you and have noticed that if I drink like 3/4 of my body weight in ounces per day, mood, sleeep , and sexual stuff improves. Really itching to start a second cycle

Also, is there an ideal calorie range that you like to stick to for a given day? Haven’t been tracking macros since pre PFS but can guesstimate I’m taking in about 4,000-4.500 cals per day, which is obvisouly a lot but have always had a big appetite
    Last edited by AltRoute; 09-25-2022 at 12:33 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Going through a decent sized Downswing. Been having lingering cold issues that has persisted, and a couple days ago began to cough and have flu like symptoms. Haven’t been this sick since pre pfs . Also have low libido and Muskier body odors . Luckily no head fog but still WTF

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, is there an ideal calorie range that you like to stick to for a given day? Haven’t been tracking macros since pre PFS but can guesstimate I’m taking in about 4,000-4.500 cals per day, which is obvisouly a lot but have always had a big appetite[/QUOTE]

mmm seems alot but out of interest what are you eating to get your calories to this? Pre pfs I'd have taken peanut butter and nuts etc to get my calories up to this but now the diet is so restricted I can't take these.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thetfordboy View Post
    Also, is there an ideal calorie range that you like to stick to for a given day? Haven’t been tracking macros since pre PFS but can guesstimate I’m taking in about 4,000-4.500 cals per day, which is obvisouly a lot but have always had a big appetite
    mmm seems alot but out of interest what are you eating to get your calories to this? Pre pfs I'd have taken peanut butter and nuts etc to get my calories up to this but now the diet is so restricted I can't take these.[/QUOTE]

My bad for ignoring you dude lol , so other then eating lots of meat and egg, I do include nuts, cheese, milk, butter , yogurt butter , in diet. So a daily day of eating for me looks like the following:

Breakfast : 4 eggs, fruit (watermelon , banana)
    Lunch: milk, salad with small piece of grilled chicken )
    Dinner: 1 - 1.5pounds of beef, chicken , fish, vegetables (carrots, peas, green beans, Brussels sprouts) **if backloading , add 2 - 3 cups of rice)

Snacks (anytime during day): pistachios, cheese , yogurt, milk, plant based protein shake , )

I also lift early evening afterwork which allows me to pound down food at dinner. Sometimes Ill cheatt and have chips /salsa and ice cream but I try to limit that..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just wanted to pop in - just started my second cycle today. God Bless

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it possible to be suppressed from a cycle so early on ? Only been three days with 2 pumps a day and right side of shlong on shaft feels weird and not sensitive, similar to how it was when crashing a year ago. Prostate also feels stiff with increased anxiety. May have to cut cycle short if it continues - weird how my 1st cycle was great but this ones been bad.
    Last edited by AltRoute; 11-06-2022 at 10:58 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think so, I did my first cycle not long ago and I felt incredibly good for 2 or 3 days (I felt like I was euphoric, like I was on drugs) then pretty bad . But I don't think it's related to a suppression, more to a hormonal upheaval. Maybe a lack of E2?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by isseo View Post
    I don't think so, I did my first cycle not long ago and I felt incredibly good for 2 or 3 days (I felt like I was euphoric, like I was on drugs) then pretty bad . But I don't think it's related to a suppression, more to a hormonal upheaval. Maybe a lack of E2?
    I was thinking same thing with e2 . I have a bottle of Alpha 4 laying around and thinking about adding it in low dose

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really thinking about pulling the plug on cycle or adding it A4 and going 1-1 with UH-A4. dick is dead and feeling like crappp

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ended up adding in Alpha Four and feel much better. Along with Zero libido with first few days of UltraHard I had crazy aches so I’ve been adding in the A4 and have been feeling muchh better.