Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 AltRoute's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alt’s Recovery Journal

Hello,

Following up on my introduction I left back on the introduction Sticky. To recap I took my first and only Fin pill back in Late October and immediately had a terrible reaction, which was loss of brain to penis connection (numb) and Brain fog. Over the span of waiting it out before I hopped on the protocol, I have since experienced slight insomnia (vastly improved), moderate brain fog, muscle and facial wastage (unable to achieve workout pump), and ED.

However my biggest concern right now is the dry and thin skin that has seemed to develop along with very limited body /oil/sweat production. When I get A cut on my finger it seems to bleed out longer than usual and my limbs feel a bit colder compared to how they used to be. Just to throw out a quick inquiry to the group, have any of you experienced the dry/thin skin/ and had improvements or recovery?

Thanks a lot !

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Maximilien's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome !

I experienced several skin issues including dryness, loss of collagen. It takes time but you'll get that back don't worry

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximilien View Post
    Welcome !

I experienced several skin issues including dryness, loss of collagen. It takes time but you'll get that back don't worry
    Appreciate the reassurance! I have complete faith , and im glad I’m over here instead of PH. Browsing those posts gave me so much anxiety, but I’m already seeing mood and cognitive improvements as I’m about to end a 7 day juice Feast

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update almost 2 weeks post conclusion on juice feast. Taking this protocol head on minus the ball tanning (winter sucks): paleo, lifting/HIIT, breathing, cold showers, brushing, herbs , etc. Have noticed improvement in mental clarity/less fog and mood. Sweating a little bit more and less fatigued as well.

My main issues are still working back up my muscles, skin texture/flabbiness, Ed,. However just 3 weeks ago I was skeptical of this protocol and a total mess but given time I bet within 1-2 years ill be a more driven and better man than before. CD is a genius.

Keep trucking forward gentleman
    Last edited by AltRoute; 01-03-2022 at 04:54 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm on day 2.5 of juice feast myself. The forum has been pretty sparse lately, which is maybe a good thing (less activity here hopefully means less people suffering), so I'm going to ask if youd mind sharing which protocol herbs you've been rotating, and which, if any, you feel the most benefit from?

- - - Updated - - -

.. also, any other supplements you're using?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m currently rotating 7-8 herbs: PIne pollen(everyday, tribulus, mucuna, Cordyceps, he shou wu, eleuthero, ashwagandha, and royal jelly. I haven’t yet noticed a difference in the herbs, only that I don’t have any negative reactions. For daily sups I’m just taking a regular OTC probiotic and 3,000-5,000ius of Vit D

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for sharing. Eleuthero and tribulus are two I'd like to add, but not sure which brands to go with, as Lost Empire doesnt seem to currently offer them.
    Might I ask which brands of each you went with?

- - - Updated - - -

..royal jelly too. I also dont see one from Lost Empire

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lastnoirking87 View Post
    Thanks for sharing. Eleuthero and tribulus are two I'd like to add, but not sure which brands to go with, as Lost Empire doesnt seem to currently offer them.
    Might I ask which brands of each you went with?

- - - Updated - - -

..royal jelly too. I also dont see one from Lost Empire
    The tribulus Master Amal recommended on here is what I use. I honestly haven’t felt it, positively or negatively, which is fine, but my friend dosed it and said he definitely felt the power.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lastnoirking87 View Post
    I'm on day 2.5 of juice feast myself. The forum has been pretty sparse lately, which is maybe a good thing (less activity here hopefully means less people suffering), so I'm going to ask if youd mind sharing which protocol herbs you've been rotating, and which, if any, you feel the most benefit from?

- - - Updated - - -

.. also, any other supplements you're using?
    This question almost always makes me cringe. Especially because in the beginning, it's very hard to determine what herb is doing what. Almost impossible. Nor in that early stage of the game should you be able to feel individual differences. Those abilities come WAY down the line when you become more in touch with your body. Secondly, it really doesn't matter what guy A is taking over guy B. As long as they are following the regimen and are rotating herbs out of the 21 different varieties, it's NOT GOING TO MATTER. The sooner guys understand that and stop stressing over it, the better.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    This question almost always makes me cringe. Especially because in the beginning, it's very hard to determine what herb is doing what. Almost impossible. Nor in that early stage of the game should you be able to feel individual differences. Those abilities come WAY down the line when you become more in touch with your body. Secondly, it really doesn't matter what guy A is taking over guy B. As long as they are following the regimen and are rotating herbs out of the 21 different varieties, it's NOT GOING TO MATTER. The sooner guys understand that and stop stressing over it, the better.
    Yeah, I think getting through the juice feast and feeling the massive improvements from just that alone kind of put a spark in me to stop preemptively over-analyzing the little things and just jump into the whole regimen aggressively. Got 15, I think, on rotation now, and just going with the flow, not overthinking it. Just focusing on hitting the daily workouts and putting the herbs out of my consciousness, letting them do their thing. Still havent decided on a royal jelly. Is there one you recommend, CD? Also, I'm very interested in Butea Superba, but would like to know if you have a recommended brand for that as well?