Quote Originally Posted by Kurse View Post
Hey, man! just caught up with your recovery story since you've been helping me so kindly. You're looking to be in good shape and was a nice read to give me some insight into prohormones. I don't want to touch them at all until I get my hormone panels checked and understand what they do and how to counteract some bad effects that could occur when using them.

I assume your cycle is over now? How ya feelin'?

Also, your GYM progress is inspiring me to get bigger! Once my insomnia eases up a little bit I am going to follow in your footsteps!

Hello ! yes I've been off 2nd cycle for a couple weeks now, feeling pretty good. i'd say another year or year and a half of protocol and i'll be good as new - but honestly I don't feel like ever getting off protocol since it feels so right.

If you can yeah get your bloods to know where you stand - i did that at the very beginning even before starting protocol. wait 3-4 months before starting the prohormones. i wanted to jump on them as soon as possible but was delayed due to food posioning which was sort of a blessing, since its ideal to get a good amount of protocol under your belt before hopping on them.

and yes, gym gains are coming across great! best shape of my life. Down the road i might even post pictures to highlight the progress lol