User Tag List

Established Member Feedback Score 0 AltRoute's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Down the Road Planning for 1st Prohormone Run

I've been pretty busy on this lately forum so apologies for cluttering up the site with questions. However I wanted to get input on a prohormone run I was going to start in a couple months just so I can stock up on inventory when that time comes. I've been targeting IML's Super R Andro for the Dht + solo Andro benefits. However based on my symptom profile, i've been having a decrease in muscle mass and wanted to see your opinion on stacking the R-andro + 4-andro.

i'll be getting another round of bloods before I hop on but my E2 is already above scale with T on lower end. Would it make sense to stack both 4 and R andro or go solo with R on 1st spin? and if so should I just follow recommended doses on bottle when I decide to start cycle?

Thanks for your time!

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey man,

N of 1 here. Anecdotally, it seems like most guys w PFS end up in either the low estrogen camp or the high estrogen camp. I was in the low, with an E2 around 12, which sucked. I waited until it was back up into the 20’s before I did my run w Ultra Hard and didn’t really have any issues.

If you’re sitting on the higher end, I would probably run just the R for at least two weeks, then add in the 4, and taper/adjust as needed based on how you feel.

While high estrogen sucks, I think it’s an easier fix than low, and it seems like guys do alright coming down. Dudes who tank their E can end up with all sorts of fuck shit that can stick around. Therefore, id always err on the side of caution if you’re low, but it’s not always disastrous if you end up a little higher, and you can play with the 4 without worry of doing any irreversible damage. You might find yourself crying over an ex or the thought of your long lost dead dog, and all that is is your sign to dial back the 4 a bit.

Just my 2c, not an endocrinologist.

Slow is smooth, smooth is fast. I only did 1 pump for like 3-4 days, 2 pumps for a week, 3 pumps for a couple of weeks, and 5 pumps till I killed the bottle after that. It worked really well and I felt comfortable dosing up every time. Good luck!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 AltRoute's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the input. My most recent E2 test is indeed on the high (55) and T being on the lower normal range. Maybe it would be safer to just stick with lower dose with the R ( just stick with that on first cycle) for 4 weeks and then do both R+4 on next cycle.

Would I have to take the 4Andro for 4 weeks or just cut it off after 2 after my month is complete? And for PcT Just the normal herb rotation and no additional PCT supp?
    Last edited by AltRoute; 01-06-2022 at 03:53 PM.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratchet_V2 View Post
    Hey man,

N of 1 here. Anecdotally, it seems like most guys w PFS end up in either the low estrogen camp or the high estrogen camp. I was in the low, with an E2 around 12, which sucked. I waited until it was back up into the 20’s before I did my run w Ultra Hard and didn’t really have any issues.

If you’re sitting on the higher end, I would probably run just the R for at least two weeks, then add in the 4, and taper/adjust as needed based on how you feel.

While high estrogen sucks, I think it’s an easier fix than low, and it seems like guys do alright coming down. Dudes who tank their E can end up with all sorts of fuck shit that can stick around. Therefore, id always err on the side of caution if you’re low, but it’s not always disastrous if you end up a little higher, and you can play with the 4 without worry of doing any irreversible damage. You might find yourself crying over an ex or the thought of your long lost dead dog, and all that is is your sign to dial back the 4 a bit.

Just my 2c, not an endocrinologist.

Slow is smooth, smooth is fast. I only did 1 pump for like 3-4 days, 2 pumps for a week, 3 pumps for a couple of weeks, and 5 pumps till I killed the bottle after that. It worked really well and I felt comfortable dosing up every time. Good luck!
    Great post. I couldn't have said it any better myself.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AltRoute View Post
    Thanks for the input. My most recent E2 test is indeed on the high (55) and T being on the lower normal range. Maybe it would be safer to just stick with lower dose with the R ( just stick with that on first cycle) for 4 weeks and then do both R+4 on next cycle.

Would I have to take the 4Andro for 4 weeks or just cut it off after 2 after my month is complete? And for PcT Just the normal herb rotation and no additional PCT supp?
    DHT PH's really do a great job at squashing Estrogen. I don't see why, like Ratchet suggested, you couldn't dabble with the four "slowly towards the middle of your cycle on.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"