User Tag List

Thread: Refeed Question

Established Member Feedback Score 0 AltRoute's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Refeed Question

So I just completed the week long juice feast and beginning the refeed process. I know this type of cleanse won’t put me sidelined for weeks as if I chose a water fast but since the holidays are coming up and want to have somewhat of a decent, full sized meal over the weekend, do you think that 2-3 days would be appropriate for this?

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AltRoute View Post
    So I just completed the week long juice feast and beginning the refeed process. I know this type of cleanse won’t put me sidelined for weeks as if I chose a water fast but since the holidays are coming up and want to have somewhat of a decent, full sized meal over the weekend, do you think that 2-3 days would be appropriate for this?
    I’d say eat watery fruits like melons the first day, then introduce veggies on day 2, then day 3 you should be good to go. Just listen to your body.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    I’d say eat watery fruits like melons the first day, then introduce veggies on day 2, then day 3 you should be good to go. Just listen to your body.
    That’s what I’ll do. Thanks Man

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AltRoute View Post
    It is expected to be sidelined for several weeks after a waterfast?

I ask because it's almost been a month since my 7day fast and I'm still doing worse than before. More tinnitus, no libido, light interrupted sleep and softer muscles.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m not sure since I went the Juice Cleanse route but I’ve been steady for most part. Starting back with homework outs and sprints which I’ve handled alright. Symptoms like brain fog, libido, dry skin, muscles, have stabilized /marginally improved since the feast a week ago but sleep will only suck if I have a few cups of coffee in morning; still sensitive to Coffee

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was having a difficult time deciphering if, when you said that symptoms like brain fog, libido, etc., have begun to recover since the feast a week ago, you meant that those symptoms were brought on by/during the feast and have since begun improving, or that those symptoms were present prior to your feast, and have begun improving since/as a result of your feast?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry for not being clear - these were symptoms I’ve had since Crash in October. Started protocol with juice cleanse and my symptoms marginally improved during/after cleanse. Still present but to a bit lesser degree. Biggest thing that improved for me what Mood

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for clarifying. Starting a juice feast myself soon, and needed to put my nerves at ease