Is it just me, or does it seem weird they have two UFC events, in the same evening?

TUF Finale
Matt Mitrione vs Roy Nelson
- Should be fun to watch, but Nelson could easily make this a ground match and come up with an easy submission. Nelson I believe has a jiujitsu black belt from Mark Laimon and Mitrione has poor ground skills, compared to ufc peers..

Pat Barry vs Shane Del Rosario - Not the Shane I wanted to see tonight ( Carwin ), but it's good to see new talent. I don't think I have ever seen Del Rosario fight before, but his record indicates he is a striker with a pension for finishing. He does have some sub wins on his resume too, so if Pat proves to be too much on the feet, which I think he will be, I see Shane going trying to take this to the ground.

Melvin Guillard vs Jaime Varner - Damn this ougtha be good! I think Melvin takes the win via KO.

UFC on FX 6
George Sotiropoulus vs Ross Pearson - Should go to decision.

Hector Lombard vs. Rousimar Palhares - Damn this is a match I want to see! I'm big fan of Palhares and I hope he gets the win via kneebar or heel hook, but Lombard is a badass. I think he was a judo champ or medalist for his home counrty, plus he's a heavy hitter.