User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by isseo View Post
    Hello everyone, I did not do the TRT injection that I should have done 3 days ago and I am trying to do my PCT naturally with herbs (protocole) because in France I do not have access to the products.

I spent 7 months on TRT (injection of 250 mg every 3 weeks), I hope it did not damage my testicles ... I continue the protocol and will surely do a blood test within 2 or 3 months to know my testosterone production.

Have a good day !
    It wouldn't have hurt you to take the last shot and THEN start the protocol. This way when the exogenous test starts coming out of your system, you have the herbs working in the background firing up your testicles and neurotransmitters. Either way, now you have started your journey. It is going to be filled with crazy ups and downs and at times will make you question your sanity. That's what this board is for. YOUR SUPPORT.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello ! It has now been 11 days since I should have done TRT and honestly even though I probably have less testosterone than when I was on TRT (loss of performance in bodybuilding), I seem to be doing well.

I keep a good morale and I'm not too tired. I think the protocol has a lot to do with it.

I'll do a feedback at the end of each month

Thanks !

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by isseo View Post
    Hello ! It has now been 11 days since I should have done TRT and honestly even though I probably have less testosterone than when I was on TRT (loss of performance in bodybuilding), I seem to be doing well.

I keep a good morale and I'm not too tired. I think the protocol has a lot to do with it.

I'll do a feedback at the end of each month

Thanks !
    It will have more and more to do with it as time goes on.....
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"