User Tag List

Thread: No muscle pump?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 AltRoute's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No muscle pump?

I’m assuming this is because a depreciation/elimination on DHT in 5AR but have any of you had a loss of muscle pump in the gym when exercising? It’s very strange to describe but like a lack of blood flow - this approves over time with everything else I Assume?

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AltRoute View Post
    I’m assuming this is because a depreciation/elimination on DHT in 5AR but have any of you had a loss of muscle pump in the gym when exercising? It’s very strange to describe but like a lack of blood flow - this approves over time with everything else I Assume?
    Yes dont worry about it. In february I was scrawny and mushy, and 3 months later I was big and juicy. Everybody has its own timeline, but the destination is inevitable is you are religious about it.

And dont underestimate the benefits of lowering stress (through breathing, meditation and keeping your mind busy). I am currently in a downswing and I notice when I manage my stress for a couple days, I respond way better to my training. Managing stress longterm is key.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 AltRoute's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I 2nd the big emphasis on reducing stress. I’ve always been a big guy and realizing I don’t get those same pumps were kind of shocking. But it will all work out in the end

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea its a vicious circle, because seeing your body change makes you stress, which changes your body even more. It took me a couple months to dissociate myself from my symptoms and live in the present. Still struggling with it, but meditation helped in this regard

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm a big believer in the negative feedback loop aspect of this syndrome. Worrying further destabilizes your hormones and further sets you back. It is imperative to dissociate from the anxiety, and let it come and go without mentally participating/engaging with it.

On the loss of muscle pump, while I haven't noticed this myself, I just recently read of a guy, on Lost Empire Herbs comments section, who crashed from fenugreek and lost muscle pump for a while too. I believe CD at one point couldn't build any muscle.

Just another thing that must be powered through as though it weren't happening I suppose...

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lastnoirking87 View Post
    I'm a big believer in the negative feedback loop aspect of this syndrome. Worrying further destabilizes your hormones and further sets you back. It is imperative to dissociate from the anxiety, and let it come and go without mentally participating/engaging with it.

On the loss of muscle pump, while I haven't noticed this myself, I just recently read of a guy, on Lost Empire Herbs comments section, who crashed from fenugreek and lost muscle pump for a while too. I believe CD at one point couldn't build any muscle.

Just another thing that must be powered through as though it weren't happening I suppose...
    Unfortunately it's par for the course when it comes to this bullshit.

That being said, you WILL be able to get past this. You know what you have to do, so just keep doing it.

Keep grinding boys, things will ultimately get better.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"