User Tag List

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question about androsterone (Super R-Andro)

Hi everyone,
    I'm trying to do a cycle of androsterone but each time I try, I feel normal for the first 2-3 days and after that, I have very bad insomnia where I sleep two hours a night. After a washout of one week, I tried to reduce the dosage (one pump instead of two), but again, the very bad insomnia came back. Did this happen to one of you guys? What should I do? Should I change the product? I want to cure this pfs bs.
    Thanks

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thebruh View Post
    Hi everyone,
    I'm trying to do a cycle of androsterone but each time I try, I feel normal for the first 2-3 days and after that, I have very bad insomnia where I sleep two hours a night. After a washout of one week, I tried to reduce the dosage (one pump instead of two), but again, the very bad insomnia came back. Did this happen to one of you guys? What should I do? Should I change the product? I want to cure this pfs bs.
    Thanks
    Well, if you want to cure PFS, a cycle isn't going to do it for you.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When do you take it? It needs to be taken as early as possible in the day. This way the negative inpact on sleep is greatly reduced.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonster96 View Post
    When do you take it? It needs to be taken as early as possible in the day. This way the negative inpact on sleep is greatly reduced.
    Some guys does R andro twice a day. Some once a day. I all depends on what you can handle.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"