Hello everyone.

I am very happy to join you because I was previously on the propeciahelp forum, and very clearly, people were so pessimistic that it made me feel depressed.

however, I have very poor english so I will use a translator to be able to be understood.

To begin with, I am 25 years old, and I took finasteride for 4 years.
I made the mistake of not stopping immediately when the symptoms arrived, hoping they would go away.
My symptoms are:
- significant fatigue
- anedonia
- 0 libido
- 0 morning erections and 0 spontaneous erections. My only erections are when I masturbate, and they are of poor quality. (~ 60%)
- dépressive
- difficulty sleeping and poorly regenerative sleep
- I have lost a lot of hair on my body and my beard. In addition, my hair has lost quality. I feel like I have teenage hairs

And my last symptom came when I took 4 drops of CBD two months ago: "dysphagia", frequent burping, a lump in the throat and no feeling of hunger.
I had come to a point where I spent almost a week young. Now I manage to force myself to eat even if the urge is not there. (for dysphagia I am not sure I have one because I have never taken a wrong turn. It may be just this feeling of blockage + 0 feelings of faum)
I took some exams and they couldn't find anything so they said it was depression.

Some people here have had this symptom for the food ?? that worried me a lot. Thank you

Otherwise for my part, I will start the protocol in January. I just ordered several herbs.

I have a second question: - I am on androtardyl, 250mg / 3 weeks.
Will this stop the protocol from working?

It was my doctor who put me on testosterone because I had very low total, free and bioavailable testosterone. To this day I do not know my levels, but I feel much less tired than without these injections.
I was also prescribed a DHT gel (Andractim) but I don't know if I should use it. I no longer trust this medical system, I prefer to trust you, having read a lot of recoveries.

Thank you again and will keep you informed of my struggle.

Courage.

(If it's better for you, I Can write in french and U could use translator)