User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks bro,yea im in the early days of this and just want to learn as much as can so ask alot of questions. I don't mean any harm or to offend anyone.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thetfordboy View Post
    Thanks bro,yea im in the early days of this and just want to learn as much as can so ask alot of questions. I don't mean any harm or to offend anyone.
    Best thing you can do is read TMO, several times if necessary, and go back through this forum and read recovery logs for inspiration. And if you're not on the FB group, jump on that as well. Getting very good feed back: https://www.facebook.com/Totalmaleoptimization
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Malibu's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update #3:

Thought I’d update, it’s been a while.

This summer has been good to me. I’ve been feeling energetic and strong for the first time in what feels like forever. Finally getting some sun in my normally rainy ass city has been a game changer.

Mentally I’m not quite “back” completely but the difference between now and last year is massive. I feel more present, motivated, creative, and emotional.

On the sexual side of things, my libido is all over the place. Some days all I want to do is fuck, some days I couldn’t care less. My penile numbness has maybe slightly improved but it’s still very numb. If the numbness wasn’t there sex would be pretty normal, as my ED isn’t too bad.

All in all, I’m happy with my current situation. I know I just have to continue doing the protocol as I am.

I’m starting my first ultra hard cycle tommorow, hopefully that speeds my healing up even more. Maybe I’ll update again after my cycle.

Cheers

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Malibu View Post
    Update #3:

Thought I’d update, it’s been a while.

This summer has been good to me. I’ve been feeling energetic and strong for the first time in what feels like forever. Finally getting some sun in my normally rainy ass city has been a game changer.

Mentally I’m not quite “back” completely but the difference between now and last year is massive. I feel more present, motivated, creative, and emotional.

On the sexual side of things, my libido is all over the place. Some days all I want to do is fuck, some days I couldn’t care less. My penile numbness has maybe slightly improved but it’s still very numb. If the numbness wasn’t there sex would be pretty normal, as my ED isn’t too bad.

All in all, I’m happy with my current situation. I know I just have to continue doing the protocol as I am.

I’m starting my first ultra hard cycle tommorow, hopefully that speeds my healing up even more. Maybe I’ll update again after my cycle.

Cheers
    It most certainly will......
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    It most certainly will......
    I could feel it! Just finished my first cycle (4 weeks, 4 pumps a day) and had a great experience overall. The first 2 weeks were amazing, tangible improvements in basically all areas. The second 2 weeks weren’t as great, and had some brain fog return, but whatever, I’m sure it will improve soon. Higher than baseline libido remained throughout my entire cycle which was nice.

During my cycle i took some creatine that was recommended in another post and that, with the ultra hard, along with increased carbs, really showed on my physique. I can’t believe I used to worry about muscle wastage lol.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update 4

I've been pretty inactive on this forum lately but I have a feeling things are going to turn around here now that we have a moderator (CD) back so thought I would post an update. Been a long time since the last.

I'm feeling quite good these days, maybe 70%. About right where I should be considering I started the protocol properly in Jan 2022 and I was a more severe case. Some very promising libido and dick sensitivity upswings, in fact I jerked off 4 times today (yeah maybe a bit much... I will not be doing that again anytime soon).

Brain fog is mostly very manageble then will randomly come back sometimes, but I'm not too worried because the bad days of brain fog are becoming less common overall.

I'm even back to recording music and socializing which I could not fathom doing a year ago.

Between my last update and now I had some days where I had really extreme anxiety but I just powered through them (with exercise, cold showers and breathing mostly). IMO, try not to overthink and attribute it to a herb or something else about the protocol, because nowadays I'm anxiety-free and I haven't changed anything I'm doing or ingesting. Just gotta power through to the other side I think. It felt like a byproduct of the brain chemistry undergoing changes or some shit.

Gonna run another prohormone cycle soon I think. I've done two cycles so far, both times positive experiences especially libido and physique wise, but for both I had increased brain fog at the end. Not really worried though as it corrected within a few weeks both times.

That's all, keep grinding folks

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update 4

I've been pretty inactive on this forum lately but I have a feeling things are going to turn around here now that we have a moderator (CD) back so thought I would post an update. Been a long time since the last.

I'm feeling quite good these days, maybe 70%. About right where I should be considering I started the protocol properly in Jan 2022 and I was a more severe case. Some very promising libido and dick sensitivity upswings, in fact I jerked off 4 times today (yeah maybe a bit much... I will not be doing that again anytime soon).

Brain fog is mostly very manageble then will randomly come back sometimes, but I'm not too worried because the bad days of brain fog are becoming less common overall.

I'm even back to recording music and socializing which I could not fathom doing a year ago.

Between my last update and now I had some days where I had really extreme anxiety but I just powered through them (with exercise, cold showers and breathing mostly). IMO, try not to overthink and attribute it to a herb or something else about the protocol, because nowadays I'm anxiety-free and I haven't changed anything I'm doing or ingesting. Just gotta power through to the other side I think. It felt like a byproduct of the brain chemistry undergoing changes or some shit.

Gonna run another prohormone cycle soon I think. I've done two cycles so far, both times positive experiences especially libido and physique wise, but for both I had increased brain fog at the end. Not really worried though as it corrected within a few weeks both times.

That's all, keep grinding folks
    Great news and encouraging! Keep going!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjw1999 View Post
    Great news and encouraging! Keep going!
    Will do brother

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Will do brother
    Always love to hear about progress......congrats.