Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: TRT

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MPW View Post
    I don’t think there’s success disses your protocol whatsoever. One big encouragement to me is a guy who has recovered for two years now. Who am I to say it’s not a true recovery. The recovery stories here are really encouraging. And there are a lot of them! I just know that TRT for life may not be for me. In fact, I found it interesting that you use a hormone stack. That probably substitutes for TRT in many ways. And I’m wondering if it might be safer. TRT by itself is probably ineffective to treat PFS without addressing neuro and gut which you do here. They’ve eaten incredibly clean. Which is an area I need to work on. I probably haven’t addressed my gut health issues. Certainly, nothing I’m doing is helping my neurological sides much. They tend to think that TRT is the foundation from which all healing from PFS flows. I’m not really interested in getting tribal. I think you’re offering something that’s really substantially helping guys. In fact one of the TRT guys linked to your recovery story page to encourage other guys. That’s how I found you. I just know how draining PFS is. I’m trying to make the best decision for myself and my family. I’m curious to hear your take. Thank you for your reply!
    I don't think their success disses my protocol either.

And no, hormone stacks are not even close do doing what TRT does. Completely different animal.

Nothing to think about. it IS substantially CURING guys of their PFS. Has been for over a decade.

Well I certainly appreciate the share.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 01-18-2022 at 10:39 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you CD! Do you have any reservations against TRT? Given your PCT success, TRT may not be as important for my need.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TRT does not work for PFS if you really want to get to the bottom of it. As in: cure yourself completely. It does work for energy. That was the only benefit I got from it. Insane amounts of energy. Maybe more than a "normal healthy" person. Perhaps some PFS people have a good effect from TRT.

For me, mentally I was way worse off. Which eventually you will know is more important. Or at least just as important.

I did TRT/AAS two times. I used nolvadex as PCT first time which was bad (mental effects). Second time I came off without PCT. I tested my hormones after the second time I got off and testosterone levels were at around 650 ng/dl. So PCT is not needed in my opinion unless you used some extreme compounds. Just start doing cdsnuts protocol in this case.
    Last edited by RebelWithACause; 01-31-2022 at 07:37 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi ! I confirm that I was on TRT and I only had energy, that's all. Also, it took the brain fog away from me.

I did not make the injection which was planned for January 4th. And I started the CDnuts protocol on January 1st. Don't worry, the protocol will keep you from feeling exhausted.

Herbal PCT, sport, cold shower... it works. I'm out of shape but I'm no more tired than under TRT.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you CD! Do you have any reservations against TRT? Given your PCT success, TRT may not be as important for my need.
    There are many men on PropeciaHelp who have tried TRT, like 15+ years of attempts, but doesn’t work for curing PFS. If the solution was as simple as getting on TRT, that’s probably what CD would’ve done back when he got PFS, and there would be no protocol. There’d be no community of guys suffering, because everyone would just go on TRT.

The reason that TRT does not work is that PFS is not a simple case of testosterone deficiency / hypogonadism. According to the actual scientific research (links available on the post finasteride foundation website,) it is believed to be caused by inactivation of the androgen receptors. It doesn’t matter how much testosterone you have if your body’s ability to USE testosterone is reduced.

The protocol is believed (by me anyway,) to slowly reactivate the body’s androgen receptors, while also restoring natural testosterone production.

TRT causes the body to reduce its own natural testosterone production, because the body thinks it’s getting enough testosterone already. This causes testicular shrinkage, which is not good. Please do not think of TRT as some general helpful thing, and understand what it does to the body’s natural testosterone production.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    If you're asking me that question then you should do some more reading, no offense. I mean, my website is how to completely optimize the male body NATURALLY.......so....there's your answer.

TRT is just another bandaid.

Go for the cure.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How you doing on the new protocol
    Since starting in January?

Quote Originally Posted by isseo View Post
    Hello If you want my opinion: I was also on TRT for 8 months and was able to benefit from it but it never cured my PFS. It took away my huge brain fog, and it gave me physical and psychological energy. And that's all.

Then I discovered this forum and I was able to understand that TRT is against protocol. I haven't renewed the testosterone injection that I should have done 11 days ago... and honestly I'm neither exhausted nor depressed. The brain fog didn't come back either. I just lost a lot of strength, nothing dramatic.

The most complicated will be to "relaunch the machine" but the protocol should be our crutch. (sorry for my english, I know it is bad)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, You can follow my story here: My journal - Start protocole 01/01/2022

I'm doing better with the protocol than under TRT.And I don't regret quitting TRT

On the other hand, I felt a slowdown: I had the covid, and I find it difficult to cope with stressful work. I will stop working for 6 months or 1 year to try to do better.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great to hear. Keep going!

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by isseo View Post
    Hi, You can follow my story here: My journal - Start protocole 01/01/2022

I'm doing better with the protocol than under TRT.And I don't regret quitting TRT

On the other hand, I felt a slowdown: I had the covid, and I find it difficult to cope with stressful work. I will stop working for 6 months or 1 year to try to do better.
    If you have the ability or means to do this, DO IT! 100%, all in, all the time. It would be the best decision of your life.