User Tag List

Thread: TRT

Hybrid View

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey thanks for your opinion. I appreciate it. That’s interesting that you resolved we are huge brain fog. That’s my major symptom. I find physical and psychological energy can’t endure daily stress. It’s better than early in my recovery. But temperamental. One step forward two steps back. And so on.

That’s good your mind is still clear and you’re not having mental health issues.

Your English is just fine! Yeah relaunch the machine is a good call. We Can’t live like this! Honestly the recovery stories are ready on here have really pulled me toward this protocol over TRT. Not that i think I could eventually get a full recovery on TRT. But is it worth it in the long run is the question I asked myself. I Use transcrotal cream which is safer than injections. It’s a pain. I need to watch my hct daily. long run, there’s plenty of good medical debate about the potential negative or severe long-term effects. Good evidence on both sides of the TRT debate. I appreciate the recovery stories. CDs protocol has a natural holistic approach to building back what fin damaged and building and maintaining health for a lifetime.
    Last edited by MPW; 01-17-2022 at 11:13 PM.