Thread: Upswing?

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Upswing?

Hey everyone,

wanna ask a question. How the upswing feels for ya? Because I often feel a certain desire, something like a libido breaking through. Or it just seems that way to me. There is still erectile dysfunction. I would say sometimes I kinda want, but can't.

Following the protocol for 3 month already. I know, it's not that much, but still interesting.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Upswings are different for everyone, don’t compare yourself to others. Compare yourself to how you were months ago. Please be hardcore about the protocol and then you don’t have to worry about upswings and downswings. They will come and go and you will get cured.

- - - Updated - - -

If you feel libido breaking through, that is a good good good sign, man. Keep going, you should feel encouraged. You got this!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is of course no official definition of an "upswing," but to me it feels like you personally can identify it when it hits, based on what your specific symptoms are, and, Like LetsGo said, what you know to be your normal (pre-5ARi) baseline.
    For me, an upswing consists of days-long (or more) periods of consistently elevated libido and/or erectile function along with heightened physical energy and mental clarity. The mental and physical improvements seem to *usually* ebb and flow along with the sexual stuff for me, but there are some times where I have physical energy although libido and sexual function is tanked. I am also familiar with the state you describe wherein libido is there but erectile function is not. That is probably the most frustrating, but I take it as a sign that things are at least working themselves out despite not being ideal. Early on, I would get totally depressed when small signs of improvement faded, but I have come to insulate myself from that depression and anxiety by expecting it to happen as part of the healing process.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you guys for your replies! Yeah, I try not to compare, but sometimes I just can't understand whether it seems to me or not that I have libido.
    It's most likely an illusion by now. But we will keep on moving forward for real results!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    During my upswings I felt sharp mentally, with emotions and perfect EQ. My only problems were low libido, premature ejacation and ear stuff.

But don't get too fixated on other people's timeline. I know guys that got some libido back, but are still struggling with mental sides. I'm the opposite: mental clears first, but I never truly tasted my libido back. It's not easy but I think we should only compare to how we were 3-4 months ago.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agreed. Everyone has different situation. I have problems only in sexual department, but no changes by now. So will see in a few more months.
    Thanks for the reply, bro.