User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi all !

Since the beginning of the protocol we can say that I have passed a course on the psychological side.

My mental situation is more or less stable: I am less anhedonistic, a little more motivated in life...

On the other hand, I have the impression of having regressed on the sexual side: my penis in a resting state has become small and hard again. (while at the beginning of the protocol it was much bigger and softer) Also, my testicles are close to my body and seem smaller.

I don't know if I screwed up at some point in the protocol or not. I drank 2 glasses of red, I shouldn't have 3 weeks ago.

Apart from that, my food is, I think, faultless. I continue the Lost Empire powders daily (I have 15 in rotation). I meditate for 20 minutes before sleeping every day.

I do strength training 3-4 times a week and run once a week. I don't have a girlfriend and I masturbate twice a month. It may be too much...

I haven't bought the bathmate yet, I was a little embarrassed being at my parents' house currently.

But that would of course be beneficial. In any case, psychologically I am much better, and I sleep a little better.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by isseo View Post
    Hi all !

Since the beginning of the protocol we can say that I have passed a course on the psychological side.

My mental situation is more or less stable: I am less anhedonistic, a little more motivated in life...

On the other hand, I have the impression of having regressed on the sexual side: my penis in a resting state has become small and hard again. (while at the beginning of the protocol it was much bigger and softer) Also, my testicles are close to my body and seem smaller.

I don't know if I screwed up at some point in the protocol or not. I drank 2 glasses of red, I shouldn't have 3 weeks ago.

Apart from that, my food is, I think, faultless. I continue the Lost Empire powders daily (I have 15 in rotation). I meditate for 20 minutes before sleeping every day.

I do strength training 3-4 times a week and run once a week. I don't have a girlfriend and I masturbate twice a month. It may be too much...

I haven't bought the bathmate yet, I was a little embarrassed being at my parents' house currently.

But that would of course be beneficial. In any case, psychologically I am much better, and I sleep a little better.
    Even the smallest amounts of alcohol will really set you back. This is due to the effect on the gaba channels 5ar's have. Believe me.....I loved to get fucked up, and messed myself up EVERYTIME I thought I could get away with it. You'll be able to indulge ONE day, just not now.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello !

I come back to say that it is much better. The 2-3 glasses of alcohol were really the problem, you're right.

It's been 3-4 days that I have small erections in the morning, a better libido and I have harder erections.

Also, my testicles are hanging down again. I feel like I've passed a certain baseline, I'm on the right path to recovery.

Also, I placed a new order on Lost Empire, I will add to my rotation of 15 herbs:
    - Tongkat Ali
    - Shilajit resin

Also I took:
    - Lion's mane
    - ziziphus
    - albizia

I can't wait to try them.

On the other hand, it is too hot in France and it has a négativ impact on my sleep.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah avoiding alcohol is really important during recovery. You don’t wanna fuck up your already fucked up brain chemistry even more.

Fortunately I was never a big drinker so giving it up wasn’t a big deal. I can drink just fine again now, just like you’ll be able to one day.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope, I'm not a heavy drinker either, but in fact I totally cut out my consumption which was already occasional. Some days I'm pretty good, and sometimes I'm bad. Seeing that I'm almost fine on some days clearly motivates me. I hope to recover quickly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I couldn't stand I think Albizia or ziziphus. It took away my appetite and caused digestive problems.

Otherwise, I regressed on the sexual side. I have less good erections and again hard-flacid. I feel like when my gut goes bad, my sexual side goes bad. I was better especially after my 7 day fast.

So, I'm continuing the protocol. During this week, I felt 2-3 times a strange moment. I think it was a hormone surge, maybe DHT. It only lasted a few minutes but I was really happy, I had a euphoric feeling. Especially once, I had consumed Sorghum 2 hours before. It was amazing. I hope to experience this again soon enough.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Even today, I felt a happy feeling. It's hard to describe, I don't know if it's positive but I haven't felt this feeling for a long time. Maybe never, I forgot my life before PFS.

It's as if my penis, testicles and brain were hot and "itchy". It obviously doesn't bother me, it's impossible to describe.

Either way, it's a nice feeling.

I Hope my sexual function will come back

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lately I've lost my motivation a bit.

On the other hand today it is 4:55 AM in France. I just woke up with a strong erection.I woke up during the night (of course I'm going back to sleep)

An erection where you feel the blood pressure. It's nice because before the protocol I didn't have one. During protocol I had a few.

Yesterday I took kefir and kombucha for the first time. I farted all afternoon, and all evening. I think it did me good.

It's very good for my brain, I know that Tomorrow I will have a nice day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi all, I feel like kefir and kombucha helped me. On the other hand, I do not know if I tolerate dairy products well or not, because I have the impression of farting more.

This week I had small erections every morning, whereas before it was really rare. They were really not strong but I felt an activity.

On the other hand, I have the covid again... Should I continue to consume the powders?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update : I don't really feel the ups or downs. Everything is happening very slowly without me realizing it.

I still seem to be improving little by little. I get a hard-on easier, I get a hard-on, and at night/morning when I wake up, I've had a few erections for 3 weeks. (not very hard but it remains positive).

I'm far from cured but I still see the positive. I plan to go to my doctor for blood tests. Depending on my estrogen level I would have to do a cycle of Prohormones. (illegal in my country, so it's more difficult)

On the other hand, I again have trouble sleeping, whereas on this side it was better.