User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I Say I'm a bit out of the CDnuts protocol it's because I do less coldshower (because of the winter) and too much masturbation.

But I'll try to do more coldshower and less masturbation. I think no fap is important

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I feel much better, my brain is healing. Sometimes I feel a sense of well being. I have a lot more motivation, I have to force myself to perform actions but it's not as hard anymore.

Lately I have progressed. I did less sport because I have a lot of things to do at the moment. (I bought a commercial space/walls, I am doing rénovation work and then renting it out)

Also, this month I tried probiotics and vitamin C and L-carnitine. I always have a perfect, very healthy diet. My erection has also improved although it is still not cured, especially the last month.

My only symptom that I haven't seen any improvement on is : random erections, and visual arousal. My penis still won't rise without touching it.

I'm on the right track even if I'm starting to lose patience, I'm tired of fighting.

Besides, I passed a competition for a job, I will have the results soon. I think I've succeeded, and I feel almost ready to work again, with less stressful work.

I Hope we'll all recover.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I Can résume:

- My anhedonia is almost cured
    - my sleep is much better, but I think it's related to stress when I have issues.
    - lot of improvements on my ED too.
    - better mood / motivation
    - better énergy
    - night wood or morning wood comeback
    (Not 100%)

I can function again.

But :
    - no improvements on sperm ( I don't Care)
    - still no sex drive, I have to touch myself to get hard and no random erection. (My biggest issue)

Also, I have low free T and low DHT... Maybe that's a problem for recover from sex issue

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 GoldenSun's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad to hear you are doing better, We all have got this. Just got to keep on going, even when it gets hard. Anhedonia is a horrible thing to deal with so I'm glad you are almost recovered from that, that's a huge hump