Hi all !

Since the beginning of the protocol we can say that I have passed a course on the psychological side.

My mental situation is more or less stable: I am less anhedonistic, a little more motivated in life...

On the other hand, I have the impression of having regressed on the sexual side: my penis in a resting state has become small and hard again. (while at the beginning of the protocol it was much bigger and softer) Also, my testicles are close to my body and seem smaller.

I don't know if I screwed up at some point in the protocol or not. I drank 2 glasses of red, I shouldn't have 3 weeks ago.

Apart from that, my food is, I think, faultless. I continue the Lost Empire powders daily (I have 15 in rotation). I meditate for 20 minutes before sleeping every day.

I do strength training 3-4 times a week and run once a week. I don't have a girlfriend and I masturbate twice a month. It may be too much...

I haven't bought the bathmate yet, I was a little embarrassed being at my parents' house currently.

But that would of course be beneficial. In any case, psychologically I am much better, and I sleep a little better.