User Tag List

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rulk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Conneticut Shooting...

Father, we ask that you would touch and comfort every family that has been touched by the shootings at the school in Connecticut. Give the children, parents, and staff strength as they begin the grieving and healing process. Wrap your loving arms around them. In Jesus' name we pray, Amen!

-taken from Daily Bible qoutes

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Amen to that.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) Coolazice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The word "angry" doesn't even begin to cover what I'm feeling about that massacre. I don't think it would be possible for you to have posted a more perfect post than you did though, Noa. Thank you!!!

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rulk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Cool. I'm chilled to the bone right now... The Josh Powell incident effected me pretty badly, and I am sure this will also. I'm running through the emotions right now, shock, anger and outrage, but i'm trying to stay composed and and direct my thoughts and prayers to those effected. I believe these are the end times, but i'm trying to remain strong.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just heard about this on the radio after lunch..
    I don't even know what to post because it makes me so mad and angry to think about it.
    My Prayers go out to all the victims and families.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    horrible, horrible shit... me and my wife are checking our phones hoping for some mistake in the headcount...

we are not people of faith, but we are people of politics. having an outside perspective on this, i'll tell you. gun politics in this country drive me insane.

we had a family member lose a child a few months ago and we somewhat understand what a tragedy it is for a parent to lose a child.

this was an ugly year for mass shootings...

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) Coolazice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NOA View Post
    Thanks Cool. I'm chilled to the bone right now... The Josh Powell incident effected me pretty badly, and I am sure this will also. I'm running through the emotions right now, shock, anger and outrage, but i'm trying to stay composed and and direct my thoughts and prayers to those effected. I believe these are the end times, but i'm trying to remain strong.
    I believe you're right. We were just sitting here talking about that. All this senseless violence is one of the "signs" as is global disarmament and that has already happened in other parts of the world. Stuff like this just gives these idiots another excuse to take our guns away. The thing is though, the bad guys will always have guns and the normal, law-abiding people are the ones who will be left defenseless.

I'm sure you heard about the shooting in Chardon, Ohio back on February 27, 2012... that one was only about 27 miles from my house. It isn't safe anywhere anymore. We're seriously considering home schooling at this point.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 AestheticOne's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is absolutley sickening, and what makes it even worse is this is going to lead to the normal citizens being defenseless and the bad guys always armed, people think taking guns away will change something? Our fucking consciousness needs to change, Love thy neighbor, end the hatred, guns don't kill people, separation kills people.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    speaking from a professional standpoint, imo, gun laws have no baring on this or any of these tragedies

just this act, screams of an individual who was slipping and the people close to him were unaware, which is sad and somewhat pathetic

the manner in which this was carried out was of someone who wanted a stage to make a statement to those close to him (mother was a teacher i read), and dark thoughts had been brewing over the course of a time period

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    speaking from a professional standpoint, imo, gun laws have no baring on this or any of these tragedies

just this act, screams of an individual who was slipping and the people close to him were unaware, which is sad and somewhat pathetic

the manner in which this was carried out was of someone who wanted a stage to make a statement to those close to him (mother was a teacher i read), and dark thoughts had been brewing over the course of a time period
    All of this^^^.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.