User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The whit wagon View Post
    Yeah man one thing I know for sure is that you can't be alone dealing with this, people need hope that things can get better and the more recoveries, the easier it is to trust the process.
    Absolutely...I really hope the guys who keep this site up never allow it to be taken down or go offline for any reason. Even if it's slow nowadays, there were so many times that a deep dive into old posts got me through some really tough shit. Honestly,while having the interaction with other users was key to my mental health this whole journey, just having the archived forum and all of its posts would have sufficed to get me through everything, assuming I was okay with doing all the digging and reading. Theres nothing else on the net like this place. I wonder how many lives this place has saved

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So back for first Monday update gonna drop what I'm doing personally in this one.

Lifting: 4-5X a week in the gym Heavy sets 4-8 reps with 3 or 4 sets per compound lift with some accessory stuff as well. On a bro split with an extra upper body day may switch to legs but unsure how to fit it in with sprinting atm.
    HIIT- Hill sprints 2-3X a week doing 12 sprints with walking back down hill and then 25 s rest in between each looking to reduce the time of rest over the next few weeks/Months.
    Herbs- Have about 8/9 Herbs take one large dose in the morning everyday with a cup of coffee.
    Diet- Full paleo bit lax on extra ingredients in some things but overall good try to eat carbs in evening but sometimes may have in day, no gluten.
    Supps - magnesium glycine vit D L theanine need to add a few more in there just don't have funds atm.

Overall feeling good it's peaks and troughs atm for me gonna keep pushing, not to much difference since I last posted.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Back again

Feeling good fucked my back deadlifting, been out of gym for a few days, been loving sprints in the cold really gets the blood pumping. Sides seem to be persistent in a few areas mainly with my dingaling but gonna keep pushing only a matter of time.