Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Back and want to share

Hello Swolesource,

About a year ago I was somewhat active on this forum, I had a range of PFS sides and was in pretty bad shape, just wanted to say that I've recovered to a good extent but still have some lingering effects and want to provide a log of me finally finishing off this recovery. I've somewhat stuck to the protocol over the time I've been away however I've not been fully disciplined to the point it requires and that is why I haven't recovered to a full point yet.
    I'm currently mid 5 day water fast, all I can say is that hitting the protocol 100% will save your arse, it's helped me massively and I've not even done it 100% so I'm gonna smash it over the next 6 months and hit that point of recovery, no excuses it needs to be done. I'll be posting on here with everything I'm doing and want my recovery here to be a good resource for people as I know its coming now.

Hope everyone here smashes this awful condition, fuck Merck and big up the bathmate.
    The wagon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Firstly I'll be making major changes to diet as in my opinion this is the key component combined with exercise everything else is a supplement to the regime.
    I'll be eliminating processed foods, seed oils, gluten and sugar except for fruit, only carbs eaten will be potatoes and rice when backloading in the evening, will be including more nutritious foods into the diet such as organ meats, kefir, berries etc.... I'll post a full list of my diet plans when I'm balls deep in the protocol.

I'll have more to post later on but wont be doing that now want to have my shit fully optimised and on lock before dishing out a ton of advice on here to newbies.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Gluten is always underestimated as to how damaging and a "weight to recovery" it can be.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Gluten is always underestimated as to how damaging and a "weight to recovery" it can be.
    I don't think I have an intolerance at all but for now it's just easier to leave it out, can go a short amount of time without bread an stuff like that anyway, rice and potatoes when backloading are fine literally so much you can do with them, homemade chips, curry dishes etc.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello everyone,

So I'm back and doing much better, chad like if you will. Here to give weekly updates whilst I am in the home stretch by this time next year I'll be fully free from this ailment and skullfucking the shit out of life.
    Want to keep a record of this here now properly because i can still remember those early days where I completely lost my head. If anyone wants to chat and needs a bit of advice/encouragement shoot me a DM!

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi my Friend.
    I'm glad to read that you feel great.
    Sorry for my bad english, but could you please describe your last issues and your current issues ?

It would motivate everybody included me.

In my case I have motivation and hope. I improved a lot my health, I think I did more than 60% of the journey.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The whit wagon View Post
    Hello everyone,

So I'm back and doing much better, chad like if you will. Here to give weekly updates whilst I am in the home stretch by this time next year I'll be fully free from this ailment and skullfucking the shit out of life.
    Want to keep a record of this here now properly because i can still remember those early days where I completely lost my head. If anyone wants to chat and needs a bit of advice/encouragement shoot me a DM!
    Judging by your reply to me on the other thread, sounds like we are at a similar point in recovery...glad to have you back here and updating along your way through this home stretch.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lastnoirking87 View Post
    Judging by your reply to me on the other thread, sounds like we are at a similar point in recovery...glad to have you back here and updating along your way through this home stretch.
    Yeah man one thing I know for sure is that you can't be alone dealing with this, people need hope that things can get better and the more recoveries, the easier it is to trust the process.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The whit wagon View Post
    Yeah man one thing I know for sure is that you can't be alone dealing with this, people need hope that things can get better and the more recoveries, the easier it is to trust the process.
    Welcome back bro🙌

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm gonna post an update every week on the Monday morning giving details of where I'm at/what I'm doing.