User Tag List

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Readytonut View Post
    Yeah thats true but i took them not long enough for this to happen, i think i have to take them at least for 3 month. I also have confirmed androgen receptor issues which probably causes my body to go into a bad homeostasis baseline. Thats why i have to start a long waterfast very soon to repair some gene damage and look into PH to raise receptor density

posts like this scare me because it strays from the protocol and overwhelms me.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thetfordboy View Post
    posts like this scare me because it strays from the protocol and overwhelms me.
    It shouldn't scare you unless YOU plan on straying from the protocol.

No need to be alarmist.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    It shouldn't scare you unless YOU plan on straying from the protocol.

No need to be alarmist.
    I don't but it's just so foreign when the protocol keeps it simple

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thetfordboy View Post
    I don't but it's just so foreign when the protocol keeps it simple
    This whole thing is foreign to most guys.

And is simple regardless.

Simply follow instructions.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello again, gents...wanted to do a little update. Nothing huge to report, other than that I've been hovering between somewhere slightly below pre-PFS sexual functioning and right at pre-PFS functioning. I've not had a major DHT blast upswing since I last reported the previous one, but my upswing since then has felt pretty normal (as in pre-PFS normal) in comparison. Nothing to complain about, as it basically feels like complete homeostasis on the sexual side of things. Erection function can sometimes be hit or miss real late at night/towards the end of the day, but generally it is anywhere from acceptable to great from morning through evening. Energy, stamina,strength wise, I'm still better than my pre-PFS status. Mood is good, very focused and optimistic, just not crazy euphoric/borderline manic (in a good way) like the previous upswing.
    Like I said in one of my last updates, this last "downswing" was very mild, and it's kind of getting hard to tell between a downswing and an upswing, as things seem to sort of be leveling out. In other words, the lows arent as deep and the heights arent as high, though I'm hopeful I will be able to level up to somewhere near that previous blissful crazy good upswing once I'm recovered and beyond. If that became my new normal, Id be the happiest dude around, and that's kind of what I'm intentionally working towards.

I think the area with the biggest need for improvement currently is libido, which is to be expected. With everything else progressing pretty well, that's gonna be the last to really improve I can see. Lately, its here and there, but I cant go to sleep anand expect it to be there when I wake up. It can sort of do a disappearing act at any moment, and might take hours or days to really show back up with any noteworthy presence. So long as I'm sexually functioning, I can wait it out and give it the time it needs to fully replenish.

I've continued with the testicle cooling practice, 3 x's/day at 15 min. each time, and I can say that theres been quite a number of instances where I felt a distinct libido spike shortly after completing a session. Similar to dosing pine pollen for me. Sometimes I notice a libido spike within a half hour of taking the powder. Its happened enough times that I cant help but see the correlation. But who knows, it could simply be the stimulus of the cool sensation providing a placebo libido spike...I guess it's all the same in the end.

Only other topic of interest is that I'm going to be incorporating Barlowe's brand Muira Puama into my herb rotation starting tomorrow, and Suma Root by Terra Vita soon as well. Terra Vita is the brand which makes the outstanding Catuaba (one of my top favorite herbs) recommended by CD, so I have really high hopes for that one. I'll give a review of these 2 once I've had a chance to get acquainted with each.

For anyone who missed it, I highly recommend Barlowe's maral root. Been having some great workout kicks with that one.

Also started eating a high cholesterol diet on my cistanche day (minimum 6 eggs, lots of butter, etc.), as it's apparently pretty well known that coupling cistanche with high cholesterol foods kicks its test boosting properties into overdrive...something to read into if you're like me and looking to maximize every bit of effort you're putting into all this!

One last thing I wonder if anyone can shed some light on in the context of PFS. Last couple of months I've been feeling pretty stiff upon waking up in the morning. Joints feel stiff I mean. This goes away completely within about 10-15 minutes, but it's not really something I recall being so dramatic prior to PFS. It seems like it will clear up for a week or so, and then come back for multiple weeks on end. Anyone have any ideas what this might indicate? Or know if it's something common to PFS aside from my experience? I can say that my sleep has been sort of broken up last few months as well. I wake up more throughout the night to eat. I feel like my muscles might be signaling that they need more fuel or something, despite my pretty robust diet, because I oftentimes wake up pretty damn hungry, and dont really have any choice but to satiate my hunger. I'm interested in bulking up anyway, having started as a skinny dude, so I dont really care from a weight watching standpoint, but maybe the waking up is related to the morning stiffness?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, had a fantastic day with my first trial of Muira puama by Barlowe's. It's a little hard to say just how much of it was the direct result of the muira puama and how much was just me being on the ascent recently, but clearly the herb did nothing but help. Closest I've felt to my previous DHT Blast upswing since it ended. Gonna have to give this one a definite recommendation if looking for muira puama.
    Libido, sexual function, energy, stamina, and mood all benefitted immensely. Did 1 hour of weights and couldn't resist the urge to hop on my bike and do 1.5 hours of slowish riding with intermittent uphill sprints. Enhanced music appreciation. Feels like I might be gearing up for another strong upswing peak, but we shall see...
    Will be giving my feedback on Terra Vita's Suma root soon as well...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ...also wanted to add that I've been incorporating both spirulina and chlorella (about a quarter tsp each) into my post weightlifting smoothies (every other day), to see how it goes. I used to take both of these at different times in the past, so its weird for me to feel like I need to feel things out with them now, but I possibly incorrectly associated a violent downswing back in December with my having ingested chlorella and spirulina earlier that day.
    Anyhow, 3rd time adding it to my smoothie and havent noticed anything negative. I always had nothing but good things to say about these in the past, so hopefully they're going to be a part of my routine for good..

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lastnoirking87 View Post
    ...also wanted to add that I've been incorporating both spirulina and chlorella (about a quarter tsp each) into my post weightlifting smoothies (every other day), to see how it goes. I used to take both of these at different times in the past, so its weird for me to feel like I need to feel things out with them now, but I possibly incorrectly associated a violent downswing back in December with my having ingested chlorella and spirulina earlier that day.
    Anyhow, 3rd time adding it to my smoothie and havent noticed anything negative. I always had nothing but good things to say about these in the past, so hopefully they're going to be a part of my routine for good..
    Thanks for the update.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quick update...I am indeed back on a DHT blast streak as of the last 5 days or so. Sexual and every other category of functioning either at or above pre-PFS baseline.
    While the Barlowes Muira Puama was great, I'm not sure I got much from the Terra Vita Suma Root, despite taking 4 (2 in morning and 2 in afternoon) on my first day trying it. I am going to give it another shot or 2 before condemning it, however, because even the best herbs dont always hit on the first run.
    I've just placed an order for Eleuthero liquid alcohol extract from Herb Pharm which, incidentally, is the company that made the Suma Root extract recommended by CD (unfortunately it is no longer in stock), so I'll be giving feedback on that soon as I can. Looks like TMO previously linked to a Lost Empire eleuthero which is no longer produced, so hopefully Herb Pharm is up to the task.
    At this point I use every single herb listed on TMO except for Iodine.
    Shilajit I use every day, Royal Jelly I use about every other day, and I put Goji powder in my post workout smoothies about once a week, and I sporadically do a dropperful of Pine Pollen tincture on top of whatever the herb of the day is (in addition to reserving a day specifically for it), but other than that, everything else is on the typical TMO 1-a-day rotation.
    Until next time.......

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just wanted to say that I have been on what I call a DHT blas upswing for 3 weeks straight now, save for maybe 3 days peppered throughout that period that I either felt lethargic or asexual or both. The good news is that I keep bouncing back from these little dips (I cant even call them downswings at this point). I have been totally focused and taking no breaks or shortcuts whatsoever this whole period, hoping to get the most out of all the obvious hormonal and biological activity going on. I actually hit a 10 day long no fap streak early on in this upswing (actually I fapped most of those days, but didnt cum for 10 days), and that seemed to REALLY kick shit into high gear. Whenever I feel like I might be a little weak at the weights or like my energy might be dipping on the bike during HIIT, I just double down and go even harder. I can swear I've reversed these dips a number of times just over the course of a single workout just by pushing myself to the extreme and focusing my mental efforts at blowing past my limitations. There were a few days that I feel were going to go one way, but after my workout, they turned right the fuck around and then spurred on an upward trend in the days following. Feels like I'm engaged in a wrestling match at this point, but I'm victorious with a little extra effort most of the time.

Last point of interest is that Herb Pharm's eleuthero root extract is great. I got a great kick from it (2 droppers in the morning and 2 in the afternoon) on the first run, and will definitely be ordering the bigger bottle next time.

Feeling more normal than I have since crashing lately...I can feel and taste victory at this point, and it has me so incredibly focused and aggressively intent on reaching my destination. My fiance keeps pointing out some thing or another, whether it be my sexual performance or what she calls the smell of testosterone I'm apparently emitting on a regular basis, and claiming that so far as she can tell, I am healed. While I.know that isnt the case yet, it feels pretty good to at least pass for healed by someone so close to you.