Quote Originally Posted by LetsGo View Post
    Nice going, bro! You’re well on your way to recovery, keep going
    Thanks man, and wishing you the best with the extended fast🥂

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shortly after making my last post, I came back down to my baseline, and have more or less been there the last 3-4 weeks. This is the longest I've gone without having a definite and sustained upswing since starting the protocol 6.5 months ago, so I'm wondering if the landscape is changing, and if that's really a good thing or if I'm plateauing or something. When on an upswing you get this unwavering impression that your recovery is clearly going in the right direction, but these last few weeks feel like limbo. It's not a downswing and it's not a forward march. Things are up a little and down alittle, but never too far from the baseline, which is somewhere slightly below my pre-PFS state I'd say. Everything happens in flickers lately. Libido, lack thereof, energy/enthusiasm/or lack thereof, comes and goes but doesnt really stick for more than a day or so.
    If any vets are reading this, does a time come when upswings just stop? What exactly does that indicate? I am probably being impatient, but its nagging me that I've not gone this long without an upswing. My last one was a good month/month and a half or so in duration (the longest yet), so maybe it's going to be a little longer before another uptick....just staying calm and breathing in the interim...

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lastnoirking87 View Post
    Shortly after making my last post, I came back down to my baseline, and have more or less been there the last 3-4 weeks. This is the longest I've gone without having a definite and sustained upswing since starting the protocol 6.5 months ago, so I'm wondering if the landscape is changing, and if that's really a good thing or if I'm plateauing or something. When on an upswing you get this unwavering impression that your recovery is clearly going in the right direction, but these last few weeks feel like limbo. It's not a downswing and it's not a forward march. Things are up a little and down alittle, but never too far from the baseline, which is somewhere slightly below my pre-PFS state I'd say. Everything happens in flickers lately. Libido, lack thereof, energy/enthusiasm/or lack thereof, comes and goes but doesnt really stick for more than a day or so.
    If any vets are reading this, does a time come when upswings just stop? What exactly does that indicate? I am probably being impatient, but its nagging me that I've not gone this long without an upswing. My last one was a good month/month and a half or so in duration (the longest yet), so maybe it's going to be a little longer before another uptick....just staying calm and breathing in the interim...
    In my experience, when they stop and grow long like that, you’re getting closer and closer to the finish line. Especially someone like you who’s doing everything right.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    In my experience, when they stop and grow long like that, you’re getting closer and closer to the finish line. Especially someone like you who’s doing everything right.
    Hey man, great to hear from you over here. Your experience and insight really puts me at ease on this point. I guess the landscape really is changing as I'm getting further along. I just got so used to thinking in terms of being either Up or Down for so long...guess I'll look at this as a welcome change of scenery. Thanks a lot for the reply

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would you try prohormones man? I am no expert but boys here have said they improved after them.
    Last edited by Thetfordboy; 08-02-2022 at 07:57 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thetfordboy View Post
    Would you try prohormones man? I am no expert but boys here have said they improved after them.
    Yes, I was originally planning on running ultra hard at the 3 month mark, but my upswings started within the first month of being on protocol, and just kept coming, and I kept making serious headway the whole time (more or less, despite the 2 forward 1 back paradigm), so I just put it off indefinitely.
    I actually have the two bottles of ultra hard stored away, but something I swore I wasnt going to do was make any decisions out of desperation, so I'm going to give it some more time here, and if upswings remain elusive, I'll be looking at a cycle. Another thing is that I really want to get my estrogen checked before starting Ultra Hard, because I have to have a clear conscience before embarking on a whole new arm of this journey. I have found tht, for me, peace of mind is worth so much. It's the reason I have simply been opting out on any food or beverage that I am not absolutely 100% assured is safe for me at the moment. I am totally capable of falling prey to doubt or regret over a half baked decision and getting run over by that.
    I have the feeling progress is actually occuring during this limbo period, as I am getting these brief glimpses of being more normal than ever before, but they just flicker on and off...its hard to describe. Something is definitely happening, not standing totally still...just not racing at breakneck speed towards the next milestone I guess...gonna give it all more time and just keep focused and positive.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok interesting, I am on the herbs and strict protocol 9 weeks now-7 weeks on herbs. To be honest my sides now are all sexual;0 libido and bad ed. Whilst my mental health has improved greatly since the crash in March I feel little to nothing of the herbs for my sexual sides.

I am dosing with pine pollen daily and all herbs on tmo. I have ordered the prohormones and am hoping they will move me in the right direction.
    Last edited by Thetfordboy; 08-03-2022 at 03:10 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Great to see you back Max

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thetfordboy View Post
    Ok interesting, I am on the herbs and strict protocol 9 weeks now-7 weeks on herbs. To be honest my sides now are all sexual;0 libido and bad ed. Whilst my mental health has improved greatly since the crash in March I feel little to nothing of the herbs for my sexual sides.

I am dosing with pine pollen daily and all herbs on tmo. I have ordered the prohormones and am hoping they will move me in the right direction.
    It's all a matter of feeling out your own individual path here, ultimately. The TMO outline is where we all should start, but as the months wear on, we start to get a feel for what our individual bodies need, and how they are responding to certain things.
    I didnt mean to imply that doing the Ultra Hard is a desperate move, but just that I dont want to decide to do it simply because I'm getting impatient at this relatively advanced stage of the program. In my particular case, it became very clear to me that my upswings were seriously dramatic, even the first ones. My body responds dramatically to the basic TMO protocol, sans prohormones, basically. From the best I can tell from reading accounts of users prohormone runs, my upswings hit like a really successful DHT prohormone cycle. I mean, within my first few upswings I was shot from the pit of decimation into the 80-90% range of sexual functioning, however briefly. My last few upswings had me in the 90 plus % range for 2 to 6 weeks, and that's only 6 months into the protocol. I'm now sitting pat at a baseline that's probably at roughly 90% on any given day... So, for me, the prohormones dont seem so necessary as of yet. If I had been on protocol for 3 months and barely got one minor upswing out of it, and/or had to weather a lot of turbulence to get it, I would have been hitting the Ultra Hard very soon...if you see what I mean.
    In your case, keep at it for sure. This is still really early on. Cognitive and mood improvements are what you should be expecting at this early stage. That stuff got dramatically better before sexual stuff began to improve at all, so you're on the right track for sure.