User Tag List

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MileyCrabz View Post
    That’s great to hear man. Love breathing exercises with some meditation to help calm the mind. Sounds like you're doing really good, PFS will be a distant memory in no time!
    Thanks for the feedback. Fighting this can feel extremely lonely at times. I'm still feeling better...and I concur; it will be conquered soon enough👍

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MungYarlon View Post
    That's good to hear. I was pretty confident you would get better after a few days, creatine is just too hit or miss to take during recovery.
    Even now I don't really plan on ever taking it, there are many better options out there.
    You were correct, and good on you for doing your research before trying creatine. I wish I had done a little beforehand because, if I knew what I know now, I wouldn't have considered it either.....there's no time to play around with things that might upset our progress when we are fighting the good fight.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I want to murder those filthy ducking orange bastrds I'm sitting fondest here
    There is no way this won't end in Sunnyside

Fucking massive muscle ducking wastage all over face neck shoulders arse.legs

I wasn't even a mild case In was a RECOVERED case

Those filthy orange ducks in is guns were.legal here I would excite all them

My mum had to go into care and I am tucked for for where is the justice so everywhere is god?

Fucking dirty oranegbfucking cunts