Decided to finally get this log started. The details about my usage of Saw Palmetto and the initial symptoms can be found in my Introduce Yourself sticky. The summary is that I took SP for about 6.5 months, from Late January 2021 until mid August 2021. I stopped after a few instances of ED and began experiencing most, if not all, of the neurological symptoms shortly thereafter in addition to worsening sexual sides, including plummeting libido. For whatever its worth, my libido oftentimes spiked during my SP use, but never noticeably dipped below normal until maybe near the end of my use.
You will notice that I focus on sexual and libidinal symptoms more than anything because that is 95% of what I am left with. Despite having the neurological and fatigue symptoms for about 4 months, in addition to an occasionally twitching perineum/brief prostate pains, most all of that has resolved, so unless any of that stuff returns, it is unlikely I will make any mention of them. The reason I said that sexual/libidinal symptoms are 95% of what is left for me to deal with is due to the fact that I still occasionally get a little mentally foggy/physically sluggish towards the end of the day, to a degree that is not normal for me.
Only other points I'd like to mention are that I am turning 35 this year, but until this experience, have had the same extremely high libido since I was in my late 20s. The sudden drastic downturn coinciding with the SP usage is very clearly correlated to me (and I'm sure nobody here would doubt that). Before all of this, my refractory period was about 5 minutes, and could go 4 rounds with no issue. I live with my fiance, and, trust me, this has been a major disruption to my daily life, despite her being very patient and understanding. Aside from libido, my ED symptoms are premature ejaculation mixed with difficulty achieving and maintaining an erection (great combo, let me tell you). Again, more details about my sexual symptoms can be found in the Introduction sticky.
My body type is very lean, and moderately muscular.
A blood test I had done back in December showed Total Test at 650ng/dL, and another thing that stood out was that my LDL was 120 (normal range being 0-105 mg/dL) despite my never eating fried food or even sweets, for years prior to this. Little strange, but maybe not important.
I plan to use this log primarily to update my progress/setbacks, and to detail any changes to my regimen. I will likely continue to post specific questions in separate posts, but we will see.
So, to bring everything up to date, my juice feast went from January 2nd until the 9th, and I began herb cycling on the 11th.

A breakdown of my current regimen is as follows:

Herbs in the order I have chosen to rotate them (all Lost Empire unless otherwise stated):
Pine Pollen tincture
Dopa Mucuna (NOW Foods)
Gelatinized Black Maca (Nourishing Nutrients)
Ant Extract
Schisandra
Tongkat Ali (2 days in a row)
Shilajit resin (also sporadically taking it other days when I want an extra kick)
Tribulus (Arazo brand...bought this months ago, beforfe I was very knowledgeable. Claims 90% saponins, but think I may look for a better one)
He Shou Wu
Cordyceps
Rhodiola
Ashwagandha
Butea Superba (SMS brand, recommended by CD)
Royal Jelly (Y.S. Eco Bee Farms, rec'd by CD)
I think I am going to take a cue from Maxout and sprinkly in Royal Jelly 2-3 times a week with herbs I think are less powerful, and have my Shilajit day be a combo of Shilajit and Royal Jelly

Workouts:
Every other day I do a full body workout, about 1.5-1.75 hours total. I'm not doing super heavy lifting 5x5 workouts, but will maybe work up to that in the future. I'm a pretty skinny guy despite all the muscle I've been putting on this last year. Still always putting in an extra set or moving up the weight as often as I can, and definitely not stagnating.

2 x's a week I do HIIT on my bike, 6-8 sprint sessions.

So, theres 1 or 2 days a week that I use as rest days, wherein no exercises are done aside from maybe pushups/fill-in weights if I'm antsy.

Diet:
I've been mostly paleo for years now, but am now 100%. Will be cutting out my pea protein and replacing it with egg white protein soon as I'm done this jar, so that will be the last item to get right. I indulge in white rice, potatoes (sweet and/or regular), and fruit on lifting days despite my not doing heavy 5x5 training. I feel like my body is new to the wight lifting, and considering my lean composition, the workouts I am nonetheless doing are probably still a major advancement for me, so I'm doing the carb loading to get as much as possible out of it. Being lean anyway, I figure it can only help.
I usually drink either a 16oz or a 32 oz fresh veggie/fruit juice every day, but sometimes skip it.

Other daily/semi-daily supplements:
Pine Pollen powder, between 1.5-3 tsp every day
Arginine/Citrulline, I use both, just making sure I get roughly total 3000 mg a day
Multivitamin by Naturelo (supposedly all bioavailable forms of vitamins)
L-Glutamine (now taking this just a couple nights a week)
L-Tyrosine (anywhere from half to a full serving in morning coffee)
Gelatin (Grass fed, full serving in morning coffee)
Sorghum (I grind the grain into flour with my Vitamix and use 30g in a smoothie or made into pancakes daily)
Vitamin D (between 5-7000 IU's on days I don't get at least 30 minutes of sun)
Magnesium (Natural Calm brand, I've been buying some old unopened bottles of their magnesium citrate powders, but looks like they switched to using magnesium glyconate or some other form.)
Was doing fish oil every other day, but down to maybe once a week now.
-Had a bad reaction to Chlorella and spirulina a few months back when I was still on shaky ground mentally, but am considering reintroducing spirulina at some point.

Other than that, I'm doing as much cold showering as I can tolerate, given that its winter. I don't let myself go without doing at least 30 seconds under the cold water at the end of the shower, but in any case I am no longer taking HOT or warm showers.
I've eliminated unnatural hygiene products, and use an olive oil-based Kiss My Face soap to shave. I use the skin brush (and damn it really has resulted in the softest skin I've ever had), and only if I'm going out somewhere do I use a natural deodorant by DoTerra. Natural and simplistic shampoo for hair, occasionally do still use like a pea size drop of my old stuff if I'm going out or etc., but not often.
Replaced plastic tupperwares with glass, and filter my own water with a Berkey filter, storing it in glass gallon jugs.

Having said all of that, I hope anyone will feel free to point out something that is inadvisable, as I'm still considering everything a work in progress.

So far, however, I have seen tremendous improvement in the sexual department, though they don't always stick around. I am starting to get accustomed to improved libido despite its being a fraction of what it once was. It's at least there most of the time, even if its not overwhelming. Occasionally still have a day where its absent, but I really credit the herbs with kicking that back in already. ED symptoms occasionally are somewhere around 90% better, but its not to the point where I can bank on that every time. I can say, however, that compared to a month or 2 ago, there are very distinct advancements being made.
Basically, I'm looking at this whole thing as an opportunity to not only cure PFS, but the really strong driving force keeping me going is the intention of going far beyond that. Basically, if I were to wake up tomorrow with all of this cured, I would gladly continue on with all of the protocol to see where I can go next. I've totally lost interest in alcohol, which was something I really struggled with before PFS, and now its as though all of my desires to chase a high or a good feeling have been funneled into this health regimen which CD has graciously laid out for us.

The only last thing I want to mention is that I am planning to get into the pro hormones at some point, but first want to see where the herb cycling takes me. I'm hopeful they alone will get me further than I can imagine, as I already feel pretty strong effects from some of them, and I'm really only just beginning. If, after a few months, I feel like progress has stalled, I will get my bloodwork checked mostly to see where my Estrogen is (since it is claimed to be common for SP sufferers to have low E) so that I can make an informed decision on which PH's would be best for me.

That's it for now...future posts won't be this involved or lengthy, I promise.