I've come to conclude that things are simply leveling off somewhat, and I am therefore not being smacked in the face with these crazy upswings like I was in the beginning. This is actually a good thing, as its evidence that my baseline health has come such a long distance that my upswings no longer feel like I'm being brought back from the dead. My average day now would have been considered an upswing 2 or more months ago. I am getting a better grasp on how this is all changing as I move along the trail of progress here, so excuse me if I sounded too unsure or insecure in my previous post or 2. Things are indeed changing, but its definitely for the better. Since I'm no longer experiencing these dramatic downswings, the "ups" dont feel like such a crazy catapult. Instead of oscillating between a level 1 (total shit) and a level 10 (godlike) experience, I'm just fluctuating between level 5 (acceptable and not unenjoyable) and 10 now. I think I've made my point...
The other good news is that, amidst this decent/great fluctuation, I am indeed noticing small improvements as the weeks pass. Lets face it, even when you're violently swinging up and down in the early days, it's still pretty slow progress you're making on your baseline health, but now it's even more subtle. It seems like the body is sensing it's not in such danger as it was in the beginning, and is maybe therefore allocating resources to other things rather than trying to fix the hormonal mess day in and day out. That's sort of the impression I get anyway.

Some scattered details/noteworthy observations over the last couple of weeks...
The whole arousal process seems more normal. Flow of thought/fantasy seems to be returning to normal. Sometimes it IS entirely normal...this is happening more and more.
Orgasm pleasure intensity is definitely returning gradually. Ive had some orgasms that left me temporarily comatose, like they usually did prePFS.
Also, the pre-orgasm excitement is becoming more noticeable as well...this is something I almost didnt even notice was missing, but now that its returning, I kind of cant believe I failed to notice it. The "build up" sense, you could call it, is what I mean...
My pits are emitting a particularly strong odor when I'm aroused again
My appetite is usually enormous lately, which is something that used to wane when I was in a downswing or just not feeling great. Its generally always healthy now, and I'm finally putting on some actual bulk rather than just chiseling my muscles. Have taken up more aggressive ab workout routine to keep on top of the extra weight actually....really just a few pounds, but it looks like a lot more (in a good way)...
Libido is still not budging much. It's there when I get myself going, and can even be ravenous at that point, but it's like I can just go days without really thinking much about sex if I dont stop and decide to think about it/engage in it. So, I cant complain, because I'm functional and the libido comes when I call for it, but its not nagging me all day in the back of my mind like I'm used to...basically, if that were fixed, I'd have to put myself at 95-100% ...
I figure I'll get there before long. Will keep updating with any big news.