Things are continuing to either slowly improve or maintain their ground. Mood, physical energy/vitality, and mental sharpness are really doing great. I'm starting to get more keen to little improvements in the various areas. I've seen CD mention that guys will eventually become more in tune with their bodies, and I feel that is what is happening, and allowing for this enhanced discerning ability.
My mood and physical energy are by far benefiting the most. In these two categories I would actually say I'm better than I was for many years prior to PFS, and these categories are holding strong in their improvements. I wake up with energy and optimism, dying to go bask in the sun and work my body, and I go to sleep relaxed and at peace with where this is all headed, content with the work I am putting in, and the visible improvements in my physique; I'm not sure I would call myself a "skinny guy" anymore. My family and friends are commenting constantly on that front.
As far as mental clarity, I can say I have a bit to go. I can also say that the weird PFS brain fog/"thinking through a blanket" feeling has not shown a trace of itself for about a week, and that was something that used to make an appearance almost daily, even if just for a few hours. Although that hellish depth has seemingly been overcome, I can't say I'm at 100% mental sharpness yet, but I am damn close. In the last few days I've had these breakthrough moments where my mind starts running off with calculations whenever I'm doing any numerical figuring, and I catch myself doing it and think, holy shit, that's something my brain hasn't been doing for 6 months! It's nice to see some of that clarity/sharpness coming back online from time to time, and strange that I didn't really notice it was missing until it started popping back up.
On the sexual/libidinal front, we know that is the slowest to heal, so considering that I'm really satisfied with what progress is being made. ED is slowly fading, with ups and downs (pun intended), but the trajectory is now clearly in the right direction, which I couldn't say before the last week or 2. Along with that is libido, also up and down, but damn, after 5 months of almost zero (or even, at times, negative) libido, this is fairly amazing, and maybe the area of progress I am most thankful for. Visual arousal, something I had lost almost entirely, is actually coming back as well, and is assuredly also related to general libido, but damn, what a beautiful thing to experience again. There are sometimes a few days where this stuff is diminished, but I don't let it bother me at all, because seeing it keep coming back around stronger than before is enough to insulate me from my previous doomsday worries. Nofap is really working its magic in these areas as well. Outside of interaction with my fiance, I'm keeping things down there on lockdown.
....anyway, that's the current status. Put simply, things are great, and this shit no longer has any mental power over me. I feel like we are two combatants constantly circling each other, and I'm beginning to pin it down for longer and longer. It's just a matter of time before its energy runs out and I'm declared the winner
I've also received some high grade Tribulus in the mail which I am really looking forward to working into my herb rotation. I feel like every week the herbs hit stronger, which is likely due to my baseline health constantly improving.