Had an absolutely amazing week and a half/2 weeks so far. Felt like puberty hitting again about a week ago, with libido skyrocketing higher than it's been since crashing roughly 8 months ago. It's been hovering between good and great for 2 weeks now. I've been able to get back to normal sex in the last 3 weeks or so, with a refractory period of about 20 minutes for a second round (that's longer than my normal 5 minutes but hey, I'll take it). I am intentionally limiting sex induced orgasm to no more than 2 on a day, and am occasionally edging, but almost never orgasming while masturbating (it does occasionally happen though). I'm also really learning to love the benefits of accumulating orgasm energy, rather than expelling it. It used to be nearly impossible to withhold the urge to release, but I have come to see what a massive difference it makes in energy and libido levels.
*Almost* every day I get the alpha male intoxication (maybe I should call it the TMO high) at some point during my exercises, and occasionally before I start them. Everything clears up, so to speak, and I'm calm, confident, brimming with energy and desire to expel effort and strength, and of course sexual desire. It's basically like an antidepressant, a stimulant, a steroid, and an aphrodisiac all rolled into one. It's amazing to think humans have the capacity to feel like this naturally. The pharmaceutical industry would literally go belly-up if guys all got on TMO.
Couple things I wanted to write down here for the sake of cataloging my journey. Firstly, I started getting mild trigger finger and finger/palm soreness a couple of weeks ago. It would be bad upon waking up and go away after being awake an hour or so. I decided I was probably going too hard at the weightlifting. Prior to that, since the start of my journey here, I've been doing 2 hours in a home gym every other day.
That means 2 hours of more or less non stop full body weight training, given that it is a home gym setup with zero distractions (Weider weight machine, free weights, pull up bars, etc.). I therefore cut back to 1.25 hr workouts with 2 days between sessions to let my hands recover a bit, and things have actually been going better since then. I'm still doing my HIIT and low impact cardio (intentionally low speed bicycling, to avoid cortisol spikes and still get the benefit of prolonged sun exposure) on the in-between days, along with brief 15 minute dumbbell and bodyweight exercises. Once my hands get totally healed (which they are slowly doing), I will set my routine at 1 - 1.25 hours max weightlifting every other day. I just wanted to make a note here that, while I think it was probably good for me to blow past my limits early on with the all-out 2 hour weight sessions, I feel like I'm now at a point of health where I should actually reel that in, and leave more room for hormonal recovery at the end of the day.
Something else I've added to my routine is grounding, aka earthing. I'm taking a 30 minute slow paced barefoot walk on grassy earth every day at sunset. Please do yourselves a favor and look up the benefits of earthing/grounding. It's like cold showers in a sense. It's free, requires little to no effort, and does amazing things for your health.
I've had some glimpses of the future, and it is clear to me that I will blow past my pre-PFS state at the end of this recovery period (I've actually already done so intermittently and temporarily). The beast is rattling its cage, and I'm ridiculously excited to let him out for good....