I agree cd although if i had to put it on a scale what is best for the hpta axis not sleeping well or melatonin administration for beating sleep issues i will chose the second option. As of now i am doing pretty good i use before sleep melatonin and magnesium malate and i am full throttle on wim hof and excersising (body weights and HIIT cardio). I sleep also between 11 pm-7 am everyday i ve seen the positive although i havent done the first step(the cleanse) tbh and that's because my father don't knows a shit about my situation and if he finds out i would be on trouble and i try to hide it so yeah... Anyway i keep pushing no matter what !
Last but no least i run also a cycle of proviron 50mg for 1 month along with HIIT and working out and cold exposure---> i could feel the confidence that the increase of DHT had done to me I had no brain fog,fatigue,depression etc.
I also intend to use shrooms during my meditation and breath work whats your thoughts on that @Cdsnuts ofc they arent recommended on protocol for obvious reasons but they have absolutely potential to heal trauma and changing an individuals mindset for the better in other words they can enlighten someones life for the better NOW imagine these tools combined with holosync and breath work..