Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wwe tlc

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rulk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Taker is a go for WM (at least that's the latest word), but he requested not to work with HHH or Ryback. The obvious matchup is Brock, but it may turn into a shoot match.
    Do they have real beef?

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rodja's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, there's real heat between them.
    M. Ed. Ex Phys

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Taker is a go for WM (at least that's the latest word), but he requested not to work with HHH or Ryback. The obvious matchup is Brock, but it may turn into a shoot match.
    a shoot match would be great, but interesting how to work around the undefeated angle
    im worried HHH really is gonna want to even up the series with brock and fk the above scenario up
    likewise for cena and rock, if its punk rock at mania and the NY crowd, fkn epic and make punk the man win or lose......cena would get booed out the building, and a triple threat is shit, fkn crap as a main event at WM......i cant imagine the creative meetings right now figuring out booking those 3 right now.....unless of course SCSA decides to share the spotlight with the rock and takes on punk (whos been dropping jabs at him)

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rulk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really would like to see cena turn heal and be the leader of the shield, cool idea. I could see the tie-in as well. Cena is a good guy and the whole justice thing from shield could go hand in hand...