Threaded View

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unluckiest PFS Story

Hey lads,

My story is probably one of the unluckiest story you will ever hear.

I started receding in mid 2020 and by 2021 August, it was slightly visible. I started using Minoxidil in late 2020 with Nizoral with no issues. However I was still loosing hair. This was concerning because no one in my family is bald. So went to a dermatologist and diagnosed me with MPB and suggested Finasteride and Minoxidil.

Before using Finasteride (i was bit concerned about side effects - one my mates had psychological issues for a few weeks) I thought I will trial Saw Palmetto.
    So I got myself some saw palmetto (https://carusosnaturalhealth.com.au/...32891420016693) and removed the oil capsules and applied topically to my head ( 2 capsules - 640mg) on 6th of September 2021. I had a major headache after a few hours so I washed it off with Nizoral shampoo and had a shower. Later I added Minoxidil before sleep as usual.

Next day I had full on ED, prostate pain and testical pain. Now I only used this topical solution once and NO Finasteride!! Checked the hormones and they were normal except Total Testosterone (it 32.5 (range 9-28))
    two months later I had hard flaccid, pain on top of the penis and no orgasm feeling and prostate pain and zero libido.
    Three months later, I had muscle wastage on my thighs and left bicep and started getting peripheral neuropathy (burning sensation on my feet and palms). Went to 3 neurologists and they cant find a cause. The MRI is clean as a whistle (they thought it was MS).

Four months later the burning sensation is on top of my penis all the time so I cant feel the pleasurable sensation or orgasms and peripheral neuropathy. Its weird when I have showers (cold ones), the sensitivity is back!

Now its almost 6 months and I still have the same issues (hard flaccid, pain on top of the penis, no orgasm feeling and prostate pain and zero libido and peripheral neuropathy).
    I have destroyed my life with a single application of Saw Palmetto.

I have started Juice fasting yesterday and am hoping to jump on the CDNut's protocol but I would really need some advise please.
    Last edited by Nexus9987; 02-22-2022 at 06:40 PM.