Fairly involved set of questions here. I hope some with experience on this topic will attempt to address these concerns, as this post can serve as a helpful condensation of prohormone related questions for newcomers in the future as well.

I'm coming up on 2 months on the protocol, and thinking of waiting closer to 3 to begin my first prohormone run, but I want to clear up some of the major questions I have about this topic beforehand so that I am mentally and physically prepared to get the most out of this. Naturally, I have a few questions I hope some of you can address for me...

Firstly, I have this tendency to get somewhat overwhelmed whenever I begin to do PH research, and its mostly due to the seemingly vast number of PH's I see referenced by various users here over the years coupled with my general lack of background knowledge on the topic. There's AndroHard, UltraHard, Alpha Four, Super R Andro, Androvar, R Andro Rx, etc., and I've noticed that, over the years, differing PH's have been the primary recommendations for PFS, so my question here is, generally, why is UltraHard currently the number one recommended PH for our condition precisely? Are those used by Maxout years ago just not as good compared to UltraHard, or have they stopped offering them, or what gives precisely for the changing recommendation over time?

Secondly, I've seen a few users on here say that pure epiandrosterone caused a lowering of libido, and since it is included in Ultra Hard, I'm just wondering why this isn't a concern? Is the androsterone content sufficient to mitigate that effect?

...so those are general background questions, and now my specific questions regarding use of the product (assuming for now that I am for sure going to run Ultra Hard):

I've seen it recommended on this forum to increase your carb intake and have a source of potassium while on PH's, and I want to be sure I understand this aspect correctly, since the last thing I want to do is cause more problems for myself. Am I correct in inferring that we should eat carbs throughout the entire day, still favoring post-workout P.M. windows for highest carb intake (backloading), during the entire 6-8 week run?

On the same general nutritional topic, is eating a few bananas throughout the day also a good way to combat the potassium deficiency risk? Regarding coconut water, how much of this should we intake while on the PH's, a bottle a day? More or less?

Before I move on from the nutritional and dietary side of things, please let me know if there is anything else to be aware of/incorporate into/cut out of/limit intake of while on PH's.

I just want to know if there are any signs to be on the lookout for. Ive seen at least one user say that he felt really terrible once beginning PH's (I believe he cited suicidal feelings), and CD suggested he abort the cycle and go back to herb cycling for a while before returning to PHs. However, I've also seen many users state that weathering ups and downs is sometimes just a part of the PH run, and that you should stick with it until you reach your intended 6 or 8 week mark. So, basically, I'm wondering precisely what is the indication you should actually abort the mission versus push through? Is it suicidal feelings, extreme joint pain or lethargy, or something else? Any other major warning signs that you aren't agreeing with the cycle to be on the lookout for?

As far as PCT goes, please correct me if I am wrong here, but the day after our last day on PH cycle, we go right back to the herbs as we were doing before?

Regarding storage, is the fridge a recommended place to keep the bottles of Ultra Hard, or simply a cabinet with no light exposure?

Lastly, I know that using herbs during PH runs is wasteful, and not recommended, but is pine pollen powder also advised against during cycle?

....I know that was a lot of questions, but thank you for making it through. Anything important youd like to add on the topic, please let me know!