I have been in a downswing over the last month, its been pretty brutal but it seems to be lifting a bit now, so that's exciting!
I feel like I have spammed this forum with little tidbits of negativity over the last month, and I will now stop but I wanted to make one last post about what I am currently going through:

Basically I had sex (a few times) after not having intercourse through the deration of PFS, so it was my first time trying it again. Basically I ran into an issue I did not expect, sex caused strange pain all over my penis.
Basically I had a "pins and needles"/sore feeling in the head and on the side of my penis a noticed a "bump".
Now after further inspection said bump is actually an inflamed vein, and now over the last 3 weeks my erection has even more inflamed veins on it, veins that were once barely noticeable are now large and prominent and I also have a skinnier erection.
My guess is that I some how made my "hard flaccid" a bit worse by "going too hard" on my penis. Obviously new symptoms like this caused a lot of depression for me but I am not giving up, I know this is an uphill battle.

I will ONLY come back to this forum again when I have improvements since I do not want to dwell in negativity but my question is, has anyone experienced their "hard flaccid" getting worse? Specifically staying worse after sexual activity? I am going to do no fap for a few weeks here and abstain from sexual stimulation and hope things work out. I just hope this isn't yet another "long term issue".

I am also following the protocol 100% now, no messing around.