User Tag List

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 GoldenSun's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Worsening hard flaccid, and not losing hope!

I have been in a downswing over the last month, its been pretty brutal but it seems to be lifting a bit now, so that's exciting!
    I feel like I have spammed this forum with little tidbits of negativity over the last month, and I will now stop but I wanted to make one last post about what I am currently going through:

Basically I had sex (a few times) after not having intercourse through the deration of PFS, so it was my first time trying it again. Basically I ran into an issue I did not expect, sex caused strange pain all over my penis.
    Basically I had a "pins and needles"/sore feeling in the head and on the side of my penis a noticed a "bump".
    Now after further inspection said bump is actually an inflamed vein, and now over the last 3 weeks my erection has even more inflamed veins on it, veins that were once barely noticeable are now large and prominent and I also have a skinnier erection.
    My guess is that I some how made my "hard flaccid" a bit worse by "going too hard" on my penis. Obviously new symptoms like this caused a lot of depression for me but I am not giving up, I know this is an uphill battle.

I will ONLY come back to this forum again when I have improvements since I do not want to dwell in negativity but my question is, has anyone experienced their "hard flaccid" getting worse? Specifically staying worse after sexual activity? I am going to do no fap for a few weeks here and abstain from sexual stimulation and hope things work out. I just hope this isn't yet another "long term issue".

I am also following the protocol 100% now, no messing around.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 GoldenSun's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Turns out I have a slightly hard feeling bump right under my glans on the top of my penis. I have had this for months and haven't noticed any curve. I really hope PFS didn't also give me peyronie’s.
    Going down the peyronie’s rabbit hole certainly sent me in a negative direction

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dude this is nothing unusual for a pfs afflicted individual. Your hormones that keep your penis functioning optimally are shot as fuck. Don’t go down any rabbit holes and stress out, take it day by day and do the protocol 110 percent. Do not Fuck or fap until you are ready and trust me you will know when that is because it will be the best you have felt since pre pfs. Don’t even think about sex consciously and don’t obsess over your penis right now. Roll your sleeves up and get to work my brother

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PashaSolid View Post
    Dude this is nothing unusual for a pfs afflicted individual. Your hormones that keep your penis functioning optimally are shot as fuck. Don’t go down any rabbit holes and stress out, take it day by day and do the protocol 110 percent. Do not Fuck or fap until you are ready and trust me you will know when that is because it will be the best you have felt since pre pfs. Don’t even think about sex consciously and don’t obsess over your penis right now. Roll your sleeves up and get to work my brother
    This^^^^^^
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ducking white man see adcotor