Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nexus Journey to Recovery

Hey lads,

I thought I will make my journey here with the updates. (My story can be found on the Unluckiest PFS story - I am a saw palmetto case)
    I am hoping on fully following the CD's protocol.

I have done a 7 day juice fast and additional 2 days of Bone broth fasting (just drinking bone broth).

I felt great after the fast.
    The symptoms -

Burning sensation on my feet and hands
    Burning sensation on the tip of the penis (most annoying symptom i have got)
    Erections probably 85-90% (hard flaccid)
    Orgasms (vary between 70-80%)
    Loss of libido

Now I usually have great libido just in the morning (very keen on getting it on - plus i have morning wood not that strong though)
    I started herb cycling with Ashwaghanda yesterday and though i feel relaxed my morning libido has gone with the libido.
    Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey lads,

Update on my condition. I have been following the protocol for around 3 weeks and my erections are much stronger. I get morning wood every morning and they are strong (not as strong as they used to be but I would say at least 90%+).
    I still have nerve pain on my hands and feet but it's nowhere it used to be (some days it's non existant).
    I do have a new symptom being this right ear pain feels like a small sound and pressure buildup.
    Also I have slight pain on top of my nipples.
    The worst symptom is my orgasm quality and sex feeling has reduced quite a bit. I would say orgasm quality I'd probably 5/10 and sex feeling also a 5/10. Its weird, this gets much much better on the days I take maca but then i get breast pain.
    Anyways on the good side, iam making massive gains on the gym. Almost back to my original strength before all this happened but i have only being going to gym for 3 weeks properly.

I will keep updating till I get cured!

- - - Updated - - -

Also almost forgot. The pain on top of my penis has drastically reduced(sometimes non existent) !! I was suicidal because of this. Felt like the tip was stuck in a zip 24/7

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good luck!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update again!

My ED issues are getting better and better. Now I can have proper erections standing up. Takes a bit of time to get them but are definitely solid. I would say 90%+ in strength. This used to be a major problem a month ago, where no matter what I did, whatever the girl did, i cant get erections standing up, just the penis gets partially filled with blood and would be staring down at the ground.
    Now i still have a bit of pain on top of my penis (this comes and goes). I seem to have upswings where the pain completely goes away and downswings where it is back but bearable.

Major issues now is the lack of sex feeling. This is hard to explain - i havent got numb genitals its just the feeling of sex has dissipated. This applies to orgasms as well where the orgasm feeling is reduced. However, i when i have sex multiple times a day, the feeling gets better and better on the 3rd time !! - Can someone please explain this? - is that too much cortisol and no dorphamine?

I still have nerve pain on my hands and feet but is again on swings.

I wont give up - specially seeing that I have mostly recovered from ED in a month or so - i thought the hard flaccid i had was for life! -

Back on the gym for 1.5 months. I have become strongest that I have ever been. I am only 64.5kg (gained 4.5 kg lost last year after this whole PFS incident). I was benching 100kg and i have never benched that high my entire life.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexus9987 View Post
    Update again!

My ED issues are getting better and better. Now I can have proper erections standing up. Takes a bit of time to get them but are definitely solid. I would say 90%+ in strength. This used to be a major problem a month ago, where no matter what I did, whatever the girl did, i cant get erections standing up, just the penis gets partially filled with blood and would be staring down at the ground.
    Now i still have a bit of pain on top of my penis (this comes and goes). I seem to have upswings where the pain completely goes away and downswings where it is back but bearable.

Major issues now is the lack of sex feeling. This is hard to explain - i havent got numb genitals its just the feeling of sex has dissipated. This applies to orgasms as well where the orgasm feeling is reduced. However, i when i have sex multiple times a day, the feeling gets better and better on the 3rd time !! - Can someone please explain this? - is that too much cortisol and no dorphamine?

I still have nerve pain on my hands and feet but is again on swings.

I wont give up - specially seeing that I have mostly recovered from ED in a month or so - i thought the hard flaccid i had was for life! -

Back on the gym for 1.5 months. I have become strongest that I have ever been. I am only 64.5kg (gained 4.5 kg lost last year after this whole PFS incident). I was benching 100kg and i have never benched that high my entire life.
    My friend......NONE of it is for life.....well.....let me rephrase. The only remenants of my past condition is tinnitus. Other then that, you'll be better then you were before if you stay true to the process..

At the rate you're going, you'll be where you want to be sooner then later.

As far as explaining the intricacies and constant changes in the body as it heals.......I cannot describe it to you scientifically. What I can tell you, is that if you keep doing what is prescribed it will all be a thing of the past.

Don't focus on what symptoms you HAVE. Focus on how much better you feel, continue on the protocol, and go about your life.

It will just keep getting better and better.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi All,

Not a very good update 😕

My penis pain is back. I didn't have it for a couple of months.
    Morning erections haven't changed. Still strong but not as hard as it used to be.

There is still lowered sensation and reduced orgasm quality.

Please if someone can answer:
    Did you get headaches using Tongak Ali or Tribulus?

I have tried it few times and I get headaches everytime I try them. Any suggestions please??

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hi All,

Not a very good update ��

My penis pain is back. I didn't have it for a couple of months.
    Morning erections haven't changed. Still strong but not as hard as it used to be.

There is still lowered sensation and reduced orgasm quality.

Please if someone can answer:
    Did you get headaches using Tongak Ali or Tribulus?

I have tried it few times and I get headaches everytime I try them. Any suggestions please??
    You've barely been on the protocol to start worrying about this. It takes time.....sometimes alot of it. I have never heard of anyone getting headaches. Are you hydrated? Are you dosing them properly?

Sensation and the rest will eventually come back, just not on your timeline.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey lads,

Update.
    I have been rotating 7 herbs and its being good. I still have bit of penis pain but nowhere close to what was before. Still have the hard flaccid but it's getting better.
    Orgasm quality is back to pretty much normal but it varies from day to day (sometimes I am completely back to normal except for hard flaccid and sometimes I have bit of pain on top of the penis and low orgasm quality but that goes away after few hours). Still have erection issues but obviously becoming better

I did fuck up a bit because I broke my thumb moutain biking so off the gym for a bit and that really screwed by mental game and progress.

Although I should be getting back to gym after 2 weeks. Not fucking giving up.
    Really recommend reading david goggins - can't hurt me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Update 2023

Hey lads,

Thought I would provide and update.

I have awesome news that the pain on top of my penis has gone and it has been gone for 3 months now. I started propolis and this really helped. Although i use it once in a while.
    Other news - erection quality is higher, can have an erection standing up but probs at (80-85% strength - head still not filling up completely).

Sensitivity varies but is between 80-90% and at times 100%.
    Orgasm quality also varies but its always there so much better than when it was a "muted" orgasm quality.
    I have kinda stop caring about PFS as much now and let the protocol do the job. I get boners just intimate interactions with girls (thoughts and kissing). But my libido is probs at 60-70%. Its almost back to normal on somedays where i get boners just sexting girls.

My major issues are ED, sensitivity and libido. I still have a bit of perineum pain but this WAAAY FUCKING BEARABLE. like its there for minutes and goes away (specially after going to toilet).

I remember what i wrote in my diary March 2022 that i really wanted to kill myself cause the pain on top of my penis wouldnt disappear. It was like the tip got stuck in a zip 24/7. It was fucked!.
    Well i will keep following the protocol. On the positive side, i am a beast in the gym and have gained heaps. Strongest and biggest i have ever been.

Anyways i have hope that I will get out of this.... Hold strong bros!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey lads,

Thought I would provide and update.

I have awesome news that the pain on top of my penis has gone and it has been gone for 3 months now. I started propolis and this really helped. Although i use it once in a while.
    Other news - erection quality is higher, can have an erection standing up but probs at (80-85% strength - head still not filling up completely).

Sensitivity varies but is between 80-90% and at times 100%.
    Orgasm quality also varies but its always there so much better than when it was a "muted" orgasm quality.
    I have kinda stop caring about PFS as much now and let the protocol do the job. I get boners just intimate interactions with girls (thoughts and kissing). But my libido is probs at 60-70%. Its almost back to normal on somedays where i get boners just sexting girls.

My major issues are ED, sensitivity and libido. I still have a bit of perineum pain but this WAAAY FUCKING BEARABLE. like its there for minutes and goes away (specially after going to toilet).

I remember what i wrote in my diary March 2022 that i really wanted to kill myself cause the pain on top of my penis wouldnt disappear. It was like the tip got stuck in a zip 24/7. It was fucked!.
    Well i will keep following the protocol. On the positive side, i am a beast in the gym and have gained heaps. Strongest and biggest i have ever been.

Anyways i have hope that I will get out of this.... Hold strong bros!
    Nice positive post! Keep going, the effort will be worth it soon!