User Tag List

Thread: Retine-A crash?

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Retine-A crash?

Hey everyone it’s been a long time since I posted here, glad to see some people getting better

To recap i took one finastride pill in 2019 and I immediately suffered the infamous symptoms we all know, i was on TRT at the time when i crashed and still am, since my crash i have improved over the past years and was living kinda life and going through this although it was bad many days still i managed

For the past week i decided to try using Retinol lotion (0.25%) and things where going okay until yesterday when all of a sudden i lost my erection and experienced pre-ejacuation and my sleep immediately went out of the window so I guess I’m crashing (although I didn’t crash a second time in these past years)

Question is, has anyone here ever crashed from a retinol after crashing on finastride?

Btw seems like the user Joe has left this sub, anyone know how he’s doing now? He was experiencing a lot and im interested to hear how he’s been doing.

Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Joe has a WhatsApp group

He's full of Shit tbh

But you !might get advice on there from others

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you have a link to his group?

Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It might be in his story

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually I am glad i saw this. I have been recovering from PFS for the last 1.5 years. I just got myslef tretinoin tube and was about to try it.
    Not surprised if it causes issues, cause i have seen people getting screwed up by Isotretinoin/Accutane (Oral Vitamin A) but not Retinol or tretenoin (topical Vitamin A)