User Tag List

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think my receptors are damaged

Hi,

im following the TMO protocoll since December 2021 and i fasted 3 weeks with green juice only.

And people i can tell you, in the third week of fasting and the first 2-3 weeks of refeeding without any herbs, i had the best libido since i had PFS.
    I had really hot erotic dreams and strong morning woods.
    At my actual standpoint, after really good eating and following strictly the protocoll, my horny dreams and morning woods are gone.

I think my receptors are damaged in terms of libio and erection, because im a powerlifter and my strength is really really good at the moment!
    Im stronger than ever! Thats the reason why i think that my hormone levels are very very good.

Its really anoying that my erection quality and libido is very weak now. I can hold my erection only a short time... =( Overall im feeling very good. Good focus, good drive and good concentration.

Do my (libido + erection) receptors getting now too much androgens to handle them?!
    Last edited by Salvatore; 03-11-2022 at 01:04 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update:
    I found a thread in this forum that talks about the same thing what i mean:
    High Level of Testosterone

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi !
    You were better after you fasted so that means don't give up.

To give you an idea, I did a 7-day fast and just like you: flash of libido and better erections for 2-3 days.
    I have been following the protocol for almost 3 months and I have not been able to find these temporary erections.

It's probably normal. 3 steps forward, 2 steps back.
    In any case, don't be discouraged because if you were able to get a good érection after your fasting, it shows that the machine isn't broken.

Are you sure you're following the protocol perfectly? Courage.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am about the farthest thing from an expert on all of this, but based on some research that's been done on PFS victims, it seems the issue with androgen receptors may be more counter intuitive, and perhaps more involved than them simply being turned on or off, or working or not. It looks like PFS sufferers actually have an over expression of androgen receptors, so possibly there are aspects of the protocol that I cannot put my finger on which lend to the gradual lessenging of androgen receptors over time so that a return to a more normal level is ultimately achieved.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by isseo View Post
    Are you sure you're following the protocol perfectly? Courage.
    Yes i do follow strictly the protocol. Now in my second week with Ultra Hard.
    My overall feeling is getting very close to pre pfs times.

Low libido and erection are still the main problem. But i do feel that time will make it better.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Salvatore View Post
    Yes i do follow strictly the protocol. Now in my second week with Ultra Hard.
    My overall feeling is getting very close to pre pfs times.

Low libido and erection are still the main problem. But i do feel that time will make it better.
    Your receptors are fine.

Keep doing what you're supposed to be doing and TIME and CONSISTENCY are your allies.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fuck man I.miss travelling I can't travek.no.I'm ducked I can't go to France French girks.tried flirting with me there I. 2015