Quote Originally Posted by Readytonut View Post
Yeah pretty much spot on. I waited almost a year for my sides to calm down. Libido was lowish,almost non existent morning wood, bad ED and the worst one of all testicle pain and shrinkage for months, I had a higher than usual level of anxiety, and my sleep was mostly bad and not refreshing. I did the blood test at the endocrinologist in January during that time.
After I got the report/results along with an ADEX monotheraphy recommendation, I started to ask for second opinions how to approach this.
I decided to give the herb rotation a try first, because it should be less risky than the Adex therapy. (At least that's what I think).
My rotation was like this: rhodiola, ashwaghanda, cordyceps, tongkat ali, tribulus, resveratol(added this for E2 control??). I basically did 3 cycles of this so maybe 12-14 days. From the 12-14 day i started to get crazy erections and libido. I had an boner almost throughout the whole night. I could get erect only with thoughts and could jerk of multiple times per day with crazy volume BUT i started to get those mood swings along with short tamper again and a slight brain fog which i really didn't like. I started to question the dosages and wanted take a break from all supps and see if there was any withdrawal effect.
After stopping everything my sides started to flare up again, even those that subsided months ago came back like trembling, panic, night sweats etc.
I took me 4-5 days to somewhat function again.
It's now almost 20-30 days since I stopped the cycle and I feel like some of the old sides disappeared and some didn't change. I would say libido is definitely better than before i started, sleep got a little better and anxiety less which is very good but my nipples hurt since stopping them and they still hurt to this day. My semen is less thick but not completely watery.

The tribulus dosages was 300mg per pill and the tongkat was in powder form which i took around one of those microspoons. I think 100mg and it was an 1:100 extract

Sleep on herbs was not consistent but I had days where I slept without waking up.
Forgot to mention that I’m working out like crazy for around 3months now. Mostly heavy lifting 6x week. One sprinting workout once every two weeks.
I also have some daily supplements like creatine,whey, vitD and vitK2 and acetyl l carnetine that i take almost daily.