User Tag List

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thetfordboy View Post
    Ok update- I am on day 3 of water fast. Hunger is hitting hard today. I want to make it to 7 days at least if possible. I am godfather for a mate's child on Saturday which will be day 5 of the fast but have to do my best to avoid food. I am doing pretty much nothing but laying in bed or around the house.

I had mild erections in the last week and was able to masturbate and orgasm quite well but these are now gone again as is libido. I'm drinking plenty of water and adding some of that Himalayan salt. Just been doing mass amounts of reading on here.

3rd day was the hardest for me usually. Stick with it it’ll start feeling easier

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PashaSolid View Post
    3rd day was the hardest for me usually. Stick with it it’ll start feeling easier
    Thanks how long did you do it for? I find that adding Himalayan salt to the water helps the hunger, I read magnesium should be added too so I'll get that tomorrow. I was sooooo tempted to break it today but I can't. I binged on junk food for weeks before and I don't want to go back there and get on this protocol.
    Last edited by Thetfordboy; 04-15-2022 at 02:10 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok update-on day 4 now and hunger is all gone, no cravings or thoughts about food. My testicles feel feel somewhat ore or burning at different times throughout day. It's strange as in times of stress I always turned to extreme binges and now in my most stressful times this crutch is gone, it is Easter timer too and so being in Ireland the place is coming down with chocolate and treats which are my favourite and I'm having to abstain.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok update, I am 2 [13 days] weeks into the protocol today following a few slip ups with juice fasting and water fasting that I'd to abandon for different reasons and restart.

So I have done a 6 day water fast and just did a week of refeeding. I have started herbs 2 days ago and I've got 11 at home now and every single one ordered. I take 2 tbs of pine pollen cracked wall daily. Symptoms are depression, anxiety, 0 libido and ed. I plan to start calisthenics this week. Here is my current diet plan:

Non training day: 2000 calories.

Meal 1:

250g chicken-250 calories.
    Broccoli
    piece of fruit-100 cals

Meal 2:

4 eggs- 320 calories,
    Bone broth with 20g seeds- 115 cals
    piece of fruit- 100 cals.

Meal 3:
    Salmon/red meat- 500 calories
    Steamed crucifer veg

Meal 4:
    Tin of tuna in brine- 109 calories.
    Veg
    Handful of almonds/hazelnuts- 200 calories

Meal 5:
    Liquid egg white -90 calories.
    Cottage cheese- 100 calories. [I intend to change this to goats maybe]
    10 ml olive oil- 90 calories.

Supplements:
    Chlorella
    Spirilla
    Vitamin D [ordered]

To my diet I intend to add live yoghurt, sauerkraut and kimchi as a probiotic.
    I have started cold water therapy by lying in cold water in the ocean for a minute or 2 every evening, I now need to start cold showers and this week I must order the xenoestrogens list. I also got plenty of sun this week but it's Ireland so the opportunities are fleeting. I am drinking mineral water I get from a natural source here.

Please feel free to add in any feedback from diet etc. I have concerns over it especially eating nuts and dairy.
    Last edited by Thetfordboy; 05-01-2022 at 01:53 AM.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Readytonut's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Diet looks good, but you could also maybe include some pumpkin, sweet potatoes or normal potatoes into it. I dont know if normal potatoes are considered paleo that might be up for debate. Maybe increase fruit intake? 2k cals might be on the low side. I depends on how much you weight. You should consider upping it to 2.5k-3k per day. You should not stay in caloric deficit, that is not good for hormones. Recommended calories for males is 2.5k when i remember correctly. If you really want to hit the gym hard than staying at 2k is not the right amount. Even on off days you need calories to help with muscle growth.
    Last edited by Readytonut; 05-01-2022 at 03:51 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cheers, I am 6 foot and slim but do have a bit of belly fat. I was going to start the potatoes when I started backloads. I was afraid of too much calories as it can increase oestrogen. I think going forward maybe I'll weigh myself to find what my maintenance is weekly

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks how long did you do it for? I find that adding Himalayan salt to the water helps the hunger, I read magnesium should be added too so I'll get that tomorrow. I was sooooo tempted to break it today but I can't. I binged on junk food for weeks before and I don't want to go back there and get on this protocol.
    It's not necessary to add anything to the water, or magnesium.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, being off a few months now. Just to update that soon after I left my last update in early May I badly sprained my arm and was out of action for most of May and on strong painkillers and let go off the protocol. I jumped back on when it healed and did a 6 day water fast, followed by a week of refeeding.

I started the gym again then on Monday(20th of June) and go now every 2nd day whilst doing runs on my days off. I was feeling better mentally as of late but after a heavy leg session at gym last night my mental state broke and I was tearful and exhausted. I woke up this morning the same and feeling like the days of early pfs but from reading flamingpie's thread I thought it might be due to lack of potassium with the daily pine pollen so I added in coconut water.

It has helped somewhat and I'm still eating around 2500 cals a day and cycling all herbs. My main symptoms now are no libido, numb genitals and ed with occasional burning feeling in testicles which I seem to get sometimes after pine pollen powder. My penis also has shrunken. I also appear to have developed Post Micturition Dribble which means you pee involuntary after finished peeing. I googled it and it appears it is very much a symptom from Propecia and that pelvic floor exercises can help.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey just update, entering week 4 of training now. Diet is tight with all organic and I've cut all grains, nuts and dairy. I've added sauerkraut daily and thanks very much to Damn and xxalesi for their guidance and posts. Before dieting was hard for me but after reading Dam and xxaleksi's posts on no cheating it has stuck this time and my desires for bad food is all gone. I don't drink, smoke or use drugs so no issues there but sugar always was my weakness.

I am doing cold showers daily and sometimes cold swims in the sea, living in Donegal in the far North of Ireland beside the cold Atlantic. I also be in bed by 10.30 every night and be up around 8.30. I am cycling every single herb from tmo including daily pine pollen at 2 tbsps. I am using all natural toothpaste, shampoos etc and drinking from a spring.

My symptoms are still pretty much 0 libido and complete ed. That brings depression but panic attacks and huge mental health has eased significantly. I train every 2nd day and run on my off days. I'll keep you posted.
    Last edited by Thetfordboy; 07-10-2022 at 04:34 AM.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    hey just update, entering week 4 of training now. Diet is tight with all organic and I've cut all grains, nuts and dairy. I've added sauerkraut daily and thanks very much to Damn and xxalesi for their guidance and posts. Before dieting was hard for me but after reading Dam and xxaleksi's posts on no cheating it has stuck this time and my desires for bad food is all gone. I don't drink, smoke or use drugs so no issues there but sugar always was my weakness.

I am doing cold showers daily and sometimes cold swims in the sea, living in Donegal in the far North of Ireland beside the cold Atlantic. I also be in bed by 10.30 every night and be up around 8.30. I am cycling every single herb from tmo including daily pine pollen at 2 tbsps. I am using all natural toothpaste, shampoos etc and drinking from a spring.

My symptoms are still pretty much 0 libido and complete ed. That brings depression but panic attacks and huge mental health has eased significantly. I train every 2nd day and run on my off days. I'll keep you posted.
    When you say run, you mean sprinting, right? HIIT? Not steady state cardio, as that's counter productive.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"