User Tag List

Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gluten free bread

Is this kosher as far as the PFS diet goes?

I have avoided bread for a while, but hasn't made much difference either way. Being able to make sandwiches or toast would be helpful in avoiding eating crap snacks in the afternoon, the rest of the diet is on point but snacking is a problem. I ain't going to start eating chicken in lettuce leaves, maybe you have other suggestions on here?

Bread and I can make sardines on toast, chicken or turkey sandwiches etc.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Malibu's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by road to recover View Post
    Is this kosher as far as the PFS diet goes?

I have avoided bread for a while, but hasn't made much difference either way. Being able to make sandwiches or toast would be helpful in avoiding eating crap snacks in the afternoon, the rest of the diet is on point but snacking is a problem. I ain't going to start eating chicken in lettuce leaves, maybe you have other suggestions on here?

Bread and I can make sardines on toast, chicken or turkey sandwiches etc.
    As far as my understanding goes, gluten free bread is allowed, but only when you’re doing carb backloading.

When not backloading, sticking to the required paleo diet can be boring if (like me) you were previously accustomed to eating a more “standard” diet, but you gotta make some sacrifices if you want to beat this thing, it all comes down to how badly do you want recovery.
    Last edited by Malibu; 04-06-2022 at 11:07 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CDNUTS himself said on a thread on pg 18 that oats, bread, peanut butter etc is fine as long as it is gluten free. I think the diet part is the confusing part in all this. Afterall the gluten free products are said to be laced with sugar and additives etc which would be bad?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thetfordboy View Post
    CDNUTS himself said on a thread on pg 18 that oats, bread, peanut butter etc is fine as long as it is gluten free. I think the diet part is the confusing part in all this. Afterall the gluten free products are said to be laced with sugar and additives etc which would be bad?
    Please tell me what confuses you and perhaps I can clarify.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think its the influx of messages from recovered people saying don't eat egg whites,nuts,tinned food,fruit and then you start to second guess yourself.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thetfordboy View Post
    I think its the influx of messages from recovered people saying don't eat egg whites,nuts,tinned food,fruit and then you start to second guess yourself.
    Okay.

The recovered people recovered because of the protocol.

Everyone has individual dietary allergens. The prescribed diet is a solid outline of what you need to stick to, but for some guys, specific foods are problematic. So what do you do? You do the diet as outlined for a month or two and if you feel a certain food is aggravating you, simply avoid it.

But for now, in the beginning, do exactly what is recommended.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What a.gimp
    Eating seroquel.every fewweeks.wt f was I doing