Quote Originally Posted by road to recover View Post
Does anyone know if zinc is as potent as araimidex? I may have taken it with zma together or on adjacent days.
Bro… Why are you taking Arimidex? It’s going to mess up your hormones even more. This protocol does not involve any medications. (My apologies if I misread what you wrote, and you’re not taking Arimidex.) Either way, neither zinc nor ZMA is on the protocol’s herb list.

I'd recommend getting off of ALL the supplements that are not on the list, and forget about self-medicating, as step one. Step two is to go do a medically supervised water fast — ask TrueNorth how long they think you should do. They will probably tell you 2 - 4 weeks, potentially up to 40 days. Go do the water fast and re-feeding at True North. Step three is to do the other parts of the protocol; the diet, the workouts, the HIIT, the herbal rotation, meditation, cold showers, etc.

If you do all of those things, in that order, you will recover just like the other guys who did those exact things in that exact order. I say this to you as someone who got PFS around the same time as you did, and is also working to recover.