User Tag List

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Order prohormones from France ?

Hello everyone, After 3 months of protocol I am thinking of ordering prohormones: androhard and alpha4.

Indeed, I am certain that my symptoms are related to the lack of DHT. My body hair grows, the hair thins out and then falls out, and so on. So that should normally help me.

On the other hand, I live in France and ordering doping products / drugs is strictly illegal. I risk a fine and a criminal record.

Do you know if there are any possibilities to buy some anyway? Or am I obliged to do without?

In France I have access to Andractim (DHT gel) but I imagine it's different.
    Thanks for your help.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by isseo View Post
    Hello everyone, After 3 months of protocol I am thinking of ordering prohormones: androhard and alpha4.

Indeed, I am certain that my symptoms are related to the lack of DHT. My body hair grows, the hair thins out and then falls out, and so on. So that should normally help me.

On the other hand, I live in France and ordering doping products / drugs is strictly illegal. I risk a fine and a criminal record.

Do you know if there are any possibilities to buy some anyway? Or am I obliged to do without?

In France I have access to Andractim (DHT gel) but I imagine it's different.
    Thanks for your help.
    It is in fact, different as it's not a pro hormone, but an end target hormone. They don't do the same things.

As far as getting it in, you need to have someone ship it for you, from the states or another country they ship to.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"