User Tag List

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Advice on prohormone cycle?

Was unable to do protocol for some time due to some personal issues.
    Currently done a 7 day water fast.
    Will be starting with weights (12 reps) in gym and paleo diet without carb backloading currently for 3 weeks.(while following rest of the protocol)
    After that will be back to heavy weights and paleo with carb backloading.
    My question is if I do this regimen (starting with weights (12 reps) and paleo diet and then switching to heavy weights with paleo+carb backloading) for 8 weeks am I good to go for Ultra hard cycle? Or do I need to go for longer than that?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravmeena View Post
    Was unable to do protocol for some time due to some personal issues.
    Currently done a 7 day water fast.
    Will be starting with weights (12 reps) in gym and paleo diet without carb backloading currently for 3 weeks.(while following rest of the protocol)
    After that will be back to heavy weights and paleo with carb backloading.
    My question is if I do this regimen (starting with weights (12 reps) and paleo diet and then switching to heavy weights with paleo+carb backloading) for 8 weeks am I good to go for Ultra hard cycle? Or do I need to go for longer than that?
    That would be sufficient.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Question to Anyone who has experience of using Ultra Hard transdermal.
    Can we use it before workout as sweating during workout may or may not cause less absorption issues?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravmeena View Post
    Question to Anyone who has experience of using Ultra Hard transdermal.
    Can we use it before workout as sweating during workout may or may not cause less absorption issues?
    You want to apply it so that it's on your body for at least 8-12 hours. I liked using it before my workouts because they were that much better. And when you sweat, your pores open up so you actually end up absorbing more of it.

The timing of application is going to be different for everyone. If you put it on too late at night, it can be detrimental to your sleep.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"