User Tag List

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Something I have found

So I have been here for about a few months and have made some progress. Thought I'd share it with everyone:-

1. Skin and sweating problems:- I found the solution to my skin and sweating problems. For me, gaining size and weight helped me get back my sweating back to normal. Also for me some sort of de-stressing cardio works way better than weights in the skin and sweating department. I play basketball in the evening.

2. Digestion and Milk:- I previously thought of myself to be lactose intolerant but as I started to drink milk correctly according to the rules of Ayurveda I started gaining weight again. Drink milk only 'hot' and the night an hour or so after dinner. You can drink milk in the morning but always better than in light. My digestion has become almost perfect with me thinking less and less about it. Being less restrictive.

3. Forcing, redundant routines and thinking:-

They may be things in the protocol you can't afford or can't do. Leave it. You can't do it for a reason. You may not know why but the body is smarter than you. It knows best. If it's heavyweights or carb backloading...if it's putting more stress than actually benefiting you. No point. If the whole thing is killing you, ur better off not doing it at all. Now I understand what C.D and English are saying. The protocol is not the important thing, it's what it does for you mentally. It keeps you busy and gives u structure. It keeps your mind from roaming into those negative and intrusive thoughts. You can't go into the protocol thinking " I am sick I need this", but you just have to do it. Like almost like a religion. Just do it. Forget why or what. Just do whatever you can and forget it.

4. The mind and mental problems:- It's all mental. I haven't recovered but I can sleep well, at any time at will, my skin is normal, my dick works fine, my weight is stable, and I can eat whatever I want. I do have some mental problems and fatigue but I have improved a lot. Surprisingly I didn't even do the protocol as religiously as I should. I just kept myself busy. The strange thing is everyone who recovered says the same thing, " I kept doing and one day without me realizing I recovered". You are not broken physically but mentally. The mental framework cannot be of working in fear. It should be of understanding and patience. Your body will do the recovering get out of its way. It's about keeping your mind in check. If you are constantly checking symptoms and thinking and acting like a sick person your reinforcing those beliefs. Everyone can recover. It's really simple.

Find a routine. Keep doing it. Forget about why. Just do it. Understand that you will keep getting better and one day ur there. The symptoms you check and care about the least will go first. The body will do it's job, do your job of keeping the mind right.

You do whatever version of the protocol cause you do it. It doesn't need to be perfect or whole or anything. Find a simple version. It must be simple. Anything complicated will add to the stress. Take the protocol, tweak it to what you think will suit you. Keep doing it. Don't worry if ur doing it right or wrong. That's not the point. Like CD says, just do it.

Forget the science. Since it's a matter of the mind. It's a protocol of belief.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trixy View Post
    So I have been here for about a few months and have made some progress. Thought I'd share it with everyone:-

1. Skin and sweating problems:- I found the solution to my skin and sweating problems. For me, gaining size and weight helped me get back my sweating back to normal. Also for me some sort of de-stressing cardio works way better than weights in the skin and sweating department. I play basketball in the evening.

2. Digestion and Milk:- I previously thought of myself to be lactose intolerant but as I started to drink milk correctly according to the rules of Ayurveda I started gaining weight again. Drink milk only 'hot' and the night an hour or so after dinner. You can drink milk in the morning but always better than in light. My digestion has become almost perfect with me thinking less and less about it. Being less restrictive.

3. Forcing, redundant routines and thinking:-

They may be things in the protocol you can't afford or can't do. Leave it. You can't do it for a reason. You may not know why but the body is smarter than you. It knows best. If it's heavyweights or carb backloading...if it's putting more stress than actually benefiting you. No point. If the whole thing is killing you, ur better off not doing it at all. Now I understand what C.D and English are saying. The protocol is not the important thing, it's what it does for you mentally. It keeps you busy and gives u structure. It keeps your mind from roaming into those negative and intrusive thoughts. You can't go into the protocol thinking " I am sick I need this", but you just have to do it. Like almost like a religion. Just do it. Forget why or what. Just do whatever you can and forget it.

4. The mind and mental problems:- It's all mental. I haven't recovered but I can sleep well, at any time at will, my skin is normal, my dick works fine, my weight is stable, and I can eat whatever I want. I do have some mental problems and fatigue but I have improved a lot. Surprisingly I didn't even do the protocol as religiously as I should. I just kept myself busy. The strange thing is everyone who recovered says the same thing, " I kept doing and one day without me realizing I recovered". You are not broken physically but mentally. The mental framework cannot be of working in fear. It should be of understanding and patience. Your body will do the recovering get out of its way. It's about keeping your mind in check. If you are constantly checking symptoms and thinking and acting like a sick person your reinforcing those beliefs. Everyone can recover. It's really simple.

Find a routine. Keep doing it. Forget about why. Just do it. Understand that you will keep getting better and one day ur there. The symptoms you check and care about the least will go first. The body will do it's job, do your job of keeping the mind right.

You do whatever version of the protocol cause you do it. It doesn't need to be perfect or whole or anything. Find a simple version. It must be simple. Anything complicated will add to the stress. Take the protocol, tweak it to what you think will suit you. Keep doing it. Don't worry if ur doing it right or wrong. That's not the point. Like CD says, just do it.

Forget the science. Since it's a matter of the mind. It's a protocol of belief.
    The protocol is an outline, a skeleton, an instruction manual. The closer you follow it, the more consistent you are, the better you'll fair. Good analogy.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"