Thread: Wwe tlc

Threaded View

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wwe tlc

dedicated to rodja, if you are writing how you pull this event out of the crapper?

kane/bryan/ryback vs the shield
    ***id have punk come out to get ryback out of the finish.....have ohno debut as a 4th member and beatdown hell no, kane takes the pin (bryan too much lately), shield have to win, ryback cant be pinned, but cant bury hell no

ziggler vs cena
    ***either have him cash in earlier after a big show win and sheamus chair beat down and defend
    ***or just the briefcase on the line...........either way he has to win (ziggler), its gotta be his night to put him over, so first option works but i think show will carry and lose to ryback........AJ turns on cena, was the plan all along, low blow while hes climbing type finish, she helps put ziggler big over next night on raw

rest of the card is useless

after this card, itll be very interesting how they book cena/rock/punk (im convinced punk will win at the RR despite rumors of the rock being promised the strap, altho i think id go another route......if it goes on before the RR rock is losing, main event and hes getting punk.......if it were me......

cena costs punk , rock wins
    punk beats up RR entrant, takes their number, wins the RR
    on raw cena says he has to beat the rock no one else is his reason.....punk immediately challenges rock for WM.....cena gets into the triple threat via chamber, altho id prefer punk going over and on raw saying hes beaten em all , glass breaks