User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    It's a means to the same end as cold water therapy. I personally think that putting the whole body under cold exposure does a more thorough job, but to each their own.
    Cool (literally)....just kinda needed to have it vetted by you to feel safe in doing this, psychologically 😄

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lastnoirking87 View Post
    Cool (literally)....just kinda needed to have it vetted by you to feel safe in doing this, psychologically ��
    Really though.......cold showers are more all encompassing. They suck.....but the benefits far outweigh the suck.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really though.......cold showers are more all encompassing. They suck.....but the benefits far outweigh the suck.
    I actually look forward to them now! Usually 2 a day, sometimes just 1, but the endorphin rush is great...ball icing is just something to throw in during "down time" (non-TMO time) since I work from home and can easily do it. It definitely does not cause the whole-body improvement effect that the showers do.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Icing your balls huh? Lol. Who says this increases testosterone? Sounds kind of bro-sciencey to me.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    Icing your balls huh? Lol. Who says this increases testosterone? Sounds kind of bro-sciencey to me.
    Well, while I'm not here to really defend this practice, but only to ask if it could possibly cause any HARM, or in any way lessen the efficacy of the TMO protocol, there is a good deal of anecdotal evidence that suggests it helps keep the testes working optimally. Some guys have posted bloodwork after an extended period of time doing this to back up their conviction. I'm giving it a fair shake for a while because it's easy enough for me to work into my daily life, but I wont go out of my way to ice my balls on a day away from home or on a vacation 😄

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I actually look forward to them now! Usually 2 a day, sometimes just 1, but the endorphin rush is great...ball icing is just something to throw in during "down time" (non-TMO time) since I work from home and can easily do it. It definitely does not cause the whole-body improvement effect that the showers do.
    You do breath work before the cold exposure, right?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    Instead of making disparaging remarks about it, why don't you instead do some research so you can make an informed statement.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You do breath work before the cold exposure, right?
    I havent been last couple of months...just straight into the cold shower. Initially it would make me gasp and disrupt my breathing for a few seconds, but it doesnt do that anymore.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 AltRoute's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I havent been last couple of months...just straight into the cold shower. Initially it would make me gasp and disrupt my breathing for a few seconds, but it doesnt do that anymore.
    ^ same with me. I can jump in and take a good few minute shower in ice cold water no problem. Can probably go longer because of the weather warming up