Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Icing balls? And best sex lube?

2 questions for the forum:

1, I've enjoyed the opportunity I've had to speak one on one with Maxout recently. Something he mentioned as a habit he has adopted got me to doing more research, and I've been icing my testicles with a gel pack placed between my underwear and pants for 15-20 minutes 3 x's a day for the last couple of days. This is said to promote testosterone and hormonal production in the testes.
    Before I get too far along with this practice, I just want to know if anyone can think of any reason this should NOT be practiced by those of us in our situation?

2, since getting back to a more normal sexual routine lately, I've been a little paranoid about lubes. I have a variety that I've accumulated last couple of years, but would really like to know if there are any highly recommended brands/types for PFS guys? Ones that obviously dont contain any offending ingredients, or possibly beneficial to our situation? Or, at the very least, neutral?

Thanks as always...

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For lube you could try coconut oil lol

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
    For lube you could try coconut oil lol
    That's actually one I used to use a good bit, but wondering if it's a great idea to be lathering it on the member every time I get busy if it's also known to have some 5ari properties?

- - - Updated - - -

I mean, I eat a bit of it, and I know it's very good for you, but that's got to be different than bathing your dick in it right? And of course lube will tend to absorb as you lie about after sex...I mean it's not like I'm gonna get up and wash it off right away...

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lastnoirking87 View Post
    That's actually one I used to use a good bit, but wondering if it's a great idea to be lathering it on the member every time I get busy if it's also known to have some 5ari properties?
    Damn yeah I forgot about that. Yeah coconut oil has lauric acid in it which is a 5ari. I personally never had any issues with it but I’d imagine it’s different with everyone. I ate it quite a bit during recovery and didn’t notice any negative effects.
    Last edited by xxaleksi; 05-07-2022 at 02:04 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn yeah I forgot about that. Yeah coconut oil has lauric acid in it which is a 5ari. I personally never had any issues with it but I’d imagine it’s different with everyone. I ate it quite a bit during recovery and didn’t notice any negative effects.
    The thing is that many foods from bananas, eggs etc on the protocol are 5aris. It's pretty impossible to cut them out.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thetfordboy View Post
    The thing is that many foods from bananas, eggs etc on the protocol are 5aris. It's pretty impossible to cut them out.
    Yeah exactly. But at the same time you have to listen to your body and if something clearly makes you feel like shit then you shouldn’t take it just because it’s on the protocol. For example gelatin and glycine made me feel awful for some reason so I binned it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah exactly. But at the same time you have to listen to your body and if something clearly makes you feel like shit then you shouldn’t take it just because it’s on the protocol. For example gelatin and glycine made me feel awful for some reason so I binned it.
    Exactly. Very good point.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Coconut oil is probably going to be your cheapest, most natural bet.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Coconut oil is probably going to be your cheapest, most natural bet.
    I'm curious to know your input on the icing testicles practice...I'm sure you've heard about this(?)

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lastnoirking87 View Post
    I'm curious to know your input on the icing testicles practice...I'm sure you've heard about this(?)
    It's a means to the same end as cold water therapy. I personally think that putting the whole body under cold exposure does a more thorough job, but to each their own.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"