User Tag List

Hybrid View

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Matt Hughes!!
    I've always liked the guy and the 2 times I've talked with him he's been more than cool.
    At this years Olympia.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I guess I'm in the minority of people that severely dislike Bas Rutten. Great at marketing himself, but I find him very annoying and overrated.
    Quote Originally Posted by NOA View Post
    Wow, the 1st person i've heard that didn't like Bas^. To each his own though. I used to like BJ, but after a while I started liking him less, especially after all the shit he talked about gsp and then lost to him. Some of the fighters who I grew to like are Chael Sonnen and the Diaz brothers.
    i actually don't mind his personality, but i find Bas extremely overrated as far as his fighting career goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    Matt Hughes!!
    I've always liked the guy and the 2 times I've talked with him he's been more than cool.
    At this years Olympia.
    did you ever read anything from his book? I kid you not, Matt Hughes might be one of the worst individuals I've heard of, aside, of course, from the extremely violent criminal, pedos and such.

He's a sociopath. Or just a plain asshole, i dont know. I'm probably just trying to sound fancy LOL

EDIT - And I offer: Summary of Matt Hughes' Book - Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

good read if you've got nothing to do
    Last edited by longBallLima; 12-17-2012 at 11:58 AM.