User Tag List

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Herb rotation and tolerance

Do you think that in the long run the rotation of the 21 herbs will also produce tolerance even if it is slower?

In our case, there is no other option than to jump into the void and try whatever it takes to recover our health, but for some reasons I am afraid of developing a tolerance to so many herbs and that in a few years none of these herbs will have an effect on me. There are those who resort to these herbs when they are 60 or 70 years old and they do not usually use as many and we are resorting to the most powerful much younger ones. Aren't you afraid that in the long run they will stop working? Those of you who have been with the rotation of the 21 herbs for a long time, do you notice that the effect is less?

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Readytonut's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Absolutely fair assumption. I would generally agree with your statement. The herb rotation is as far as i understand only to get you back to a balanced state both hormonally and mentally. Many pfs sufferers also have adrenal fatigue which can be treated with the herbs. When your body is ready you can try to stop the herbs ans see if you experience a significant drop in libido.
    If you also want extra reassurance you should only take the adaptogenes and not the T-Boosters at the beginning.

I only take one single dose of the herb per day because I feel the effects of them very strongly. No need to double the dose. I guess it also depends on how much you weigh.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It would be good to be clear about which of these herbs create tolerance and which do not.

Before I had this problem, I was taking reishi, which is another adaptogen, and I noticed that my erections were stronger. I've been taking it for years and it didn't create tolerance. The same thing happens to me with Zinc, I started taking it for my hair, and I realized that it increased erections. It also does not diminish its effect over time and I take it daily.