Thread: Varicoceles

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Varicoceles

Hi all,

I have a varicocele(varicose vein in the scrotum). It is grade 3 ( largest size). Varicoceles are known to affect fertility mainly, and possibly testosterone and other male function.

My fertility is lower than normal but not too low. My testosterone has been low normal.

My doctor said people who get the surgery to get this repaired have a 50% chance of testosterone improvement, and he had one patient who said he had increased sensation during sex. People mostly get this done for fertility.

Does anyone have experience or know anyone with experience getting the surgery? Has it improved testosterone, or more importantly, given them improvement in pfs effects? Do you think I should get it done? Thanks.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Readytonut's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think i also developed this. Fucking shit, seeing your post, i realized that my veins on my left side also grew a lot. My left nut is almost non existent at this point… need also advice on how to move forward..

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have varicoceles on left nut as well. I have had them since I hit puberty. Doesn't seem to be hindering my recovery however. Allegedly, icing the testicles is helpful for issues that may be caused by varicoceles including pooling blood and hindered hormone production...maybe give it a try for 2 months and see if you feel any better.

Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had this post crash years ago and it went away, now its back again

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    In regards to these.....you should have them removed if they are suffocating a testicle. There will become a time when it will be too late to save the nut and then you're going to be operating at half capacity. If you still have functionality in the nut, get rid of the varicole.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"